bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Sorry  (Read 4452 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Sorry
« on: January 19, 2007, 10:32:36 AM »

James 5:16 says - Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much. Dear Ray, i'm asking you to forgive me for being somewhat jealous (envious). I thought the Holy Spirit was using me, but after these brief few weeks of reading some of your articles, He's really using you. I sent a few of your articles to a few people not intentionally being deceitful, but I believe they think I wrote them. I'm reluctant to tell them otherwise. I'm rationalize that as part of the body, you haven't coined anything, because it's God's Holy Spirit. 1 Corinthians 12:26 - And whether one member suffer, all the members suffer with it; or one member be honoured, all the members rejoice with it. I sincerely apologize. Please pray for me that God will according to Philippians 2:13 - Work in me both to will and to do of his good pleasure.
IN HIS LOVE,
B

Dear B:
No apology necessary. I am glad you are seeing the light and are on the right track, that's all that matters.
God be with you,
Ray
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.06 seconds with 22 queries.