bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: GREETINGS TO ALL  (Read 5188 times)

spiritman

GREETINGS TO ALL
« on: January 19, 2007, 02:04:50 PM »

Hello everyone,
  I very excited to be here and participate in the forum!  I am a US Marine, currently stationed in Okinawa Japan.  I have been reading L. Ray's writings for the past 7 months.  I have been searching for so long for answers.  So many questions I have had my whole life.  Questions that would get me kicked out of class while in Catholic School growing up.  Questions that had such easy answers, I only had to remember how I thought about God when I was a child. 
  It has taken me a while to join the forum because I was a bit intimidated by the whole thing.  I have only claimed Christ as my savior for the past 4 years.  I feel like I am behind the power curve, but somehow, I know that God "has me". 
  I am looking forward to talking with all of you!!!  I will try to be as honest and transparent as possible with you all.  I thank God for bringing me here to grow and fellowship.

Semper Jesus,
Spiritman

graceman

Re: GREETINGS TO ALL
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2007, 02:58:48 PM »

Spiritman...I thank God for bringing you here, TOO! :)  Oh...and about being 'behind the power curve', you can fall in right behind me! :) ( I think its called being 'Teachable'.)  All the best that God has for you through this forum!

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2007, 06:33:20 PM »

Welcome to you Spiritman!

So you were kicked out of class while in Catholic School......me too.  ;D I joined in the Jewish class then and my questions were more welcome!..... ::)

It is great that you have been studying the teachings that Ray, our gift of a teacher,  is sharing with us. I have not been the same since joining in the Forum. I have been blessed and nourished, challenged and stretched and am so very grateful for being here.

Welcome again and Peace to you

Arcturus :)

iris

« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2007, 09:09:20 PM »

Hello Spiritman,

Welcome to the forum!!!

I'm looking forward to reading your posts.

This forum is a wonderful place to come and fellowship with our Brothers and Sisters

and also to learn and grow.

Again, welcome to the forum.   :)

Iris

DWIGHT

« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2007, 01:36:27 AM »

Spiritman,

Jump right in, we welcome you and love you so there's nothing to worry about.  Great name.

Your brother,

Dwight

hebrewroots98

« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2007, 03:47:04 AM »

(Hoo Rah!!!!  ;) ;D,) Welcome Spiritman! 

We are so glad to have you here.  This site and forum will do more for you than probably any other single thing that you have experienced in your entire life :o  You did great to never let go of those burning questions until you found the biblically sound answers/here ;D.  You are behind the POWER OF GOD ;D ;D, that's all, noone else.  We are glad to have you, so just fire those questions away.

P.S. I was ARMY (101st Airborne) (So, you need first to repent for not being Army ;) ;) ;))  (Just a litlte Militray Rivalry fun for those of you who think I'm serious here.)

Redbird

« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2007, 05:33:53 PM »

Welcome Spiritman,

I was raised catholic too - just in church though.  My dad was in the army, he always jokes that although he was trained to kill, he ended up saving lives, as he was a medical truck driver!!  Glad to have your company. May God be with you on your journey.

Lisa

rrammfcitktturjsp

« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2007, 03:08:52 AM »

Spiritman,

Welcome to the forum.  This place is so much like home.  Here I can hang my hat and settle down and get to talking with my family.  I look forward to getting to know you through your posts.

Thanks for doing active duty stuff.  It to peple like you that the country is safer for my 7 month old son.  Thanks.

Sincerely,

Anne C. McGuire

brothertoall

« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2007, 03:53:09 PM »

Welcome to the forum Spiritman. I am very glad you are here too.

bobby(bob)

PS. There is nothing to fear from anyone here or feel intimidated.

gmik

« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2007, 12:04:21 AM »

Hey Spiritman.  Have you been posting and I have missed it??  Please say Hi once in awhile to let us know you are doing good!
gena

Bradigans

« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2007, 04:05:32 PM »

Greeting IN HIS LOVE dear brother,

I went into the airforce back in 89 and was stationed at Yokota right outside of Tokyo in fussa. O ganki des ka. I know, my japanese is kind of rusty.

Well, i've been out of that service since 04/94.

Anyway, before i go off on a tangent, again i would just like to say welcome to the Church. John 2:19 - Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.1 Peter 2:5 - Ye also, as lively stones, are built up a spiritual house, an holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices, acceptable to God by Jesus Christ.

IN HIS LOVE,

Bradford   

PKnowler

« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2007, 09:01:24 PM »

Welcome Spiritman!

I'm glad you decided to join us. I hope to get to know you better.

Blessings, Paula
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.057 seconds with 17 queries.