bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Critic  (Read 5447 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Critic
« on: January 19, 2007, 04:23:28 PM »

Dear Scotty:
I don't know why, but I'll make a few COMMENTS in your email.........

Thank you very much for emailing me so quick!!  In response to your comment about all the pharisees being wrong, i guess thats easy for me.  They lead horrible lives that Jesus could see with his own eyes, plus he knew them since creation.  So calling them a hypocrite was easy to do in plain sight.  But people like Billy Graham that you didn't bash, but still disagreed with, have lead awsome lives for God with apparently nothing horrible in his life like stealing from widows or sleeping with temple prostitutes such as the pharisees in Christs day.

COMMENT:  There is absolutely NO evidence to suggest that the Pharisees slept with temple prostitutes. Besides, THERE WERE NO TEMPLE PROSTITUTES IN JERUSALEM!  Billy Graham on the other hand became a multi millionaire by spreading his version of the gospel to the poor.  Or do you think Billy Graham became a multi-millionaire from the super rich?

The bible says your sin will find you, so if Moody, or Graham, or any other teacher you are calling apostate

COMMENT:  I beg your pardon, I don't recall ever saying that Moody was an "apostate."  Where?  I don't know Moody, I only know of him.

would be in sin then they would have been exposed like Heggard or Swaggart.

COMMENT:  Not all secrets have been revealed as yet.

I like to look at fruit in peoples lives when they come from a church so I can see if the message is correct.

COMMENT:  I think that becoming a multi-millionaire off of the widow's mites, and then promoting it as "fruit of the Holy Spirit," is a bit of stretch, don't you think?

If we all have the Holy Spirit, then why would he allow people to miss that for centuries, then all of a sudden give this answer to you?

COMMENT:  "All of a SUDDEN?"  Surely you josh. Even CARNAL-MINDED people hardly "miss" the implications of these religious charlatans and despisers of God's Word. "God is not the creator of evil," Billy Graham stated in the National Cathedral in complete and total opposition to God's Word (Isa. 45:7).

I'm not trying to pick a fight with you becasue I read those emails people send you and its crazy how rude they can be.  But I noticed that you always piont out their criticism to them, then you call then arrogant or foolish or some other name.  It seems kind of oxymoronic to tell people not to judge you, then call them names.

COMMENT:  Do you mean like when Jesus said, "JUDGE NOT" (Matt. 7:1), and then called the two-faced lying hypocrites and religious leaders of His day when He called the Pharisees:

WOE unto you, Scribes and Pharisees, HYPOCRITES… you DEVOUR WIDOW’S HOUSES… you shall receive the greater damnation.

WOE unto you, Scribes and Pharisees, HYPOCRITES…

WOE unto you, ye BLIND GUIDES…

You FOOLS AND BLIND…

You FOOLS AND BLIND…

WOE unto you, Scribes and Pharisees, HYPOCRITES! You… have omitted… JUDGMENT, MERCY, and FAITH…

You BLIND GUIDES, which strain out a gnat, and SWALLOW A CAMEL.

WOE unto you, Scribes and Pharisees, HYPOCRITES… within they are full of EXTORTION AND EXCESS.

You BLIND PHARISEES…

WOE unto you, Scribes and Pharisees, HYPOCRITES! You are FULL OF DEAD MEN’S BONES, and ALL UNCLEANESS… and HYPOCRISY and INIQUITY…

WOE unto you, Scribes and Pharisees, HYPOCRITES!… you are the children of them which KILLED the prophets. FILL YOU UP then the measure of your fathers.

You SERPENTS, you GENERATION OF SNAKES…

Is that what you mean?

Didn't Paul say to Timothy to keep a level head in all situations?  I guess Mr. Smith my biggest problem with your analysis of the Bible is that if God could create all we see around us, couldn't he keep a little black book from being misrepresented in such a huge fashion as hell?

COMMENT:  "Keep from being misrepresented?"  IT WAS GOD WHO PLANNED FOR HIS WORD TO BE CORRUPTED IN THE FIRST PLACE!  Why would He warn against "adding to or taking from" His word, if He know for a fact that IT WOULD NEVER EVER HAPPEN? Give me a break.

I mean I can see little arguements about baptism and vague issues, but this one is huge.  And according to you, they didn't even get it right the first time when the Bible was put together.

COMMENT:  And just when did I say "they didn't even get it right the first time when the Bible was put together?"  When was it "put together?"  And what did I say about that "putting together?"  You are starting to make this stuff up, Scotty!

Sorry this is so long, but one more question.  I looked up all my greek concordances, and many internet sites and they say aioÌ„nios does mean everlasting in greek, and you had stated there is no term for eternal or everlasting in greek or hebrew.

COMMENT:  I still stand by what I said. You obviously did not look up the dozens of scholars and lexicons and dictionaries that I listed in my paper "Is EVERLASTING Scriptural?" did you?  I don't care what people "say," it's what can they PROVE?
    God be with you,
    Ray
    PS  Don't write back, as I will not take anymore time with this.

Thank you again for helping me.
    scotty
« Last Edit: January 20, 2007, 09:06:15 AM by hillsbororiver »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.039 seconds with 22 queries.