bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Towers  (Read 5316 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Towers
« on: January 19, 2007, 04:25:09 PM »

Dear Tim:
I will make a few COMMENTS in your email...............

Hi Ray,

I revisited your site after a few months to see what was new. I came across your article regarding the twin towers and your Isa 30: 25 comparison.

Its most interesting  article  that you have wrote but to single out the word tower and link them to the fall of the twin towers could been said to be extreme.

COMMENT:  You obviously did not read my paper very carefully. I assuredly did NOT "single out the word tower and link it to the fall of the twin towers."  Where do you come up with such nonsense?   I base NOTHING on "a single word," and it foolish of you to suggest such an absurd thing.

I get the understanding that you don't believe the interpretations of the book of revelations regarding end times which man will have to face on the earth.  Why is this?

COMMENT:  I have absolutely no idea what you said in that sentence? Whose interpretations? And just how do you "get the understanding" that you pose?

But at the same time have gone to great lengths to associate a single word with two buildings coming down.

COMMENT:  You don't like this "association?"  Why?

How do you know that you are right?

COMMENT:  How do you know that I am wrong?  What if I said, "I know that I am wrong," would you then believe me?  Or would you ask:  "How do you know that you are wrong?" I don't think so.
Ray

Thanks Tim

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.042 seconds with 22 queries.