bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Criticism?  (Read 4559 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Criticism?
« on: January 19, 2007, 04:27:35 PM »

t's been a while, hope all is well.  I want to mention two issues today..

1 - On the subject of the unpardonable sin.  If the sin not forgiven in this eon or the next is blaspheming the Holy Spirit, and attributing something of God to Satan is blaspheming the Holy Spirit, doesn't the opposite hold true as well -  attributing something of Satan to God?  For example, the doctrine of an eternal hell being taught as God's word.  Does this not exclude the vast majority of Christians from the elect right off the bat or only those who teach this doctrine?

2 - On the subject of tithing.  Since tithing is of the Law and not the Spirit, anyone asking for tithes is putting new wine in old wineskins and themselves are not of the Spirit, but the Law.  But it seems to me to be much more than that.  If adding to, detracting from or changing the Word of God is sinful, does it not follow that the majority of pastors, ministers etc have committed this sin?   And I don't believe they will be repenting any time soon.

I know sight is God's to give, but I'm still amazed by the level of density out there.  I was reading some forum yesterday and your writings were the subject.  One person said you were crazy to say there is no such thing as free will because he makes choices every day.  Does anyone ever read the material before they start bashing it?  I often wonder how you can stand it when it drives me nuts and I'm only a third party observer.
May God continue to bless you,
Joe

Dear Joe:
Yes, you are correct in what you say. How do I stand the criticism, you ask? Here's how:

"Behold, I have made your face strong against their faces, and your forehead strong against their foreheads. As an adamant [stone] harder than flint have I made your forehead:  fear them not, neither be dismayed at their looks, though they be a rebellious house"  (Ezek. 3:8-9).

God be with you,
Ray

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.043 seconds with 22 queries.