bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Why We Fight  (Read 6587 times)

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
  • Bible-Truths Forum Member
Why We Fight
« on: January 20, 2007, 04:25:25 PM »

The title of a WWII film "Why We Fight" comes to mind when I listened to this:

http://www.spiritlessons.com/Documents/BillWise_AllTracks.mp3

Dennis

hebrewroots98

Re: Why We Fight
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2007, 02:02:28 AM »

Dennis,
I did listen to this and it is very compelling to beleive (if you don't know the scriptures that speak of their being no hell., and if you go by your emotional response to this guys' testimony.)  (I was actually having to 'fight for the truth' and defend my beliefs using that which I had been given to by the Lord.  (Then I started hearing all of the other TYPICAL CHRISTIAN rhetoric and I was thankful that  I could recognize the truth from a lie.  Ray calls this CHRISTIAN PRONOGRAPHY!!! 

I do have a question about what some of those old testament scriptures that this guy was refering to tho.  (re; satans angels abiding there???)

thanks for sharing.   

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2007, 02:58:58 PM »

I could not down load that address but from what Sue writes : I was thankful that  I could recognize the truth from a lie. I can relate and am greatful  that I also experience that the darkness now contrasts with the light and there is far less grey dead area in my knowledge of God since I have been blessed to have recieved the truths at Bible Truths.

Peace to you

Arcturus :)

eggi

« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2007, 04:22:32 PM »

Yes, it is indeed a fight, and I see this fight going on within me on a daily basis. Right now I'm feeling so weak and easily affected (infected?) when I discover things like this. Therefore I stay away from them. I don't have enough strength to face ideas like that now. I feel so confused and sad when I see that most people are prepared to reject the truth and follow the horrible idea of eternal torment. The difference in numbers...(!!!) I think God is giving me this feeling of being alone and vulnerable to humble me, and make me trust more in Him.

Please pray that I'll be able to:

Watch ye, stand fast in the faith, quit you like men, be strong. (1Co 16:13 KJV)

I will pray for all my brothers and sisters at Bible-Truths.com.

God be with you,
Eirik
Here’s how to tell if you have faith; how do you live… what do you do… what do you accomplish in life… what are your goals… What is there about you that proves that you have this faith and belief inside of you? What?

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2007, 04:57:25 PM »

A worthy prayer Eirik...

That we be not certain in ourselves but in HIM who has conquered the world and will come again.

Luke 21 : 36 Keep awake then and watch at all times, be discreet, attentive, and ready, praying that you may have the full strength and ability and be accounted worthy to escape all these things taken together that will take place, and to stand in the presence of the Son of Man.

Peace be to you

Arcturus. :)
« Last Edit: January 21, 2007, 04:58:36 PM by Arcturus »

gmik

« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2007, 11:32:11 PM »

Well, I attempted to listen to it but couldn't finish.  When he said he actually touched Jesus' heart cuz He was so sad....yuck.  It seemed to me a lot of I...I....I...I...-gee how special this guy must be to give him a vision of Hell, and to know not think, but know these things be so.  His scripture usage didn't impress me either. Oh and after this whole terrible description of hell then he says how much God loves us!!!

I know, I need to realize his eyes aren't open yet, but he is getting accolades here isn't he? He is busy teaching people (how many??) error. I am sure he loves the applause of men.

Thank God for the foundation laid here at BT.  It is a slippery slope out there and if you don't know the scriptures you can fall for anybody who uses a few here and there like he did.

But you are right Dennis that is what we are up against.

gena

John9362

« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2007, 04:26:29 AM »

I concur with you 100% Gena, I didn't finish listening to the end either...I had to go find a shovel and large bucket...there was just too much BS all over my office and computer ......So I did the only thing I could....Turned it OFF !! & Buried the bucket with the BS in it.

Love you guys & the fool who went to sleep on the floor.
ps. Do we know if he's selling cd's, videos or books of his fantastic story ??

John9362..........[*went to buy a new bucket]

Rene

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2007, 10:46:43 AM »

I just noticed this post this morning, although I've come to the forum every day. ???  Anyway, this reminds me of the blessed gift we have received in being "brought out of darkness into the light of truth."  The delusion of the world is absolute.  They have no choice but to believe the lie!

Rene'

John

« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2007, 12:35:35 PM »

I made it through about the first 2 min of it before I closed it out.

Peace,
John

hebrewroots98

« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2007, 10:47:34 PM »

I made myself listen to it just tos ee the depths of degredation that the human mind can go to. 
What bothered me was when his wife was supporting him whole heartedly; especially when he had his floor experience.  What a spiritual covering to her he is! :(

longhorn

« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2007, 03:24:51 PM »

Some of yall made it half way through,  about 30 sec. into it I farted, and even that smelled better than that guys crap.  But thats just me.

Have a nice day.

Longhorn

DWIGHT

« Reply #11 on: January 24, 2007, 03:45:01 PM »

Hi All,

I'm like all of you, I couldn't listen passed the jail cell.  This is the devil himself speaking in the churches and their licking it up.  This is what the "minister of light" is doing in today's Chrisianity and all of these people have itching ears to listen to this garbage. No wonder that in the end times there will be doctrines of demons that people will fill their minds with.  Amen! Longhorn, this stinks to high heaven.

In His truth,

Dwight

Craig

• There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
« Reply #12 on: January 24, 2007, 05:19:11 PM »

I think the hell doctrine is the worst belief in all religion.  If I was satan I would want to spread this lie most of all.  Why?  because it causes otherwise pretty good and decent people to hate their fellowman.  How can there be any love for one another when you believe God will roast most people for eternity.  It allows people to pass judgement on others and makes them believe they are better than others.  Honestly, how can you have any love in your heart for your fellowman when you look at God and Christ as our example and then believe they will torture people forever.  I know when I believed this, I used the old christian line of hate the sin and love the sinner, that's  BS, there was no love for the sinner, unless of course they joined the church and said the 10 second sinners prayer. (joined the club, so to speak)

Blessings
Craig

brothertoall

« Reply #13 on: January 24, 2007, 05:25:32 PM »

AMEN Craig.

bobby

rrammfcitktturjsp

« Reply #14 on: January 24, 2007, 06:11:44 PM »

To All,

Any transcription of this?  My computer did not download it.  I guess from reading from all your reactions it is just as well that my computer cannot download this.

Talk to you later.

Sincerely,

Anne C. McGuire

hebrewroots98

« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2007, 03:15:15 AM »

Anne,
This was your typical 'I WENT TO HELL FOR SO LONG STORY AND SURVIVED TO CAME BACK AND TELL Y'ALL THAT YOU WILL BE GOING TO HELL TOO IF YOU DON'T STRAIGHTEN UP AND GO TO YOUR LOCAL CHRISTIAN CONGREGATION.'0

IT WAS FULL OF GRAPHIC TORMENTS AND THIS GUY (MINISTER OF GOD) SUPPOSEDLY FELT EVERY BIT OF IT WHILE IN THE FLESH AS HE WRITHED ABOUT IN PAIN ON HIS LIVINGROOM FLOOR; YET JESUS WAS THERE TO  TELL HIM TO WARN OTHERS OF THIS PLACE.  WHAT A CROCK IT IS, ALTHOUGH TO THE TYPICAL MAINSTREAM DENOMINATIONAL BELIEVERS, THEY BUY IT HOOK, LINE AND SINKER. :'(

rrammfcitktturjsp

« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2007, 04:33:11 AM »

Susan,

I am very glad that my computer did not download it.  Life's very good, but can turn very sour indeed when one contemplates the imaginary hell.  I do not know how these people sleep at night.

Sincerely,

Anne C. McGuire
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 24 queries.