bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Giants  (Read 4994 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Giants
« on: April 05, 2006, 01:23:40 PM »

> There are giants mentioned in Genesis which are supposedly formed by the sons of God having intercourses with the women of men. Is this literal? Were there actual giants on the Earth? Was God's main purpose of the flood just to destroy these giants?

Since the angels that lost their first estate are in chains of darkness,
then that means its impossible for them to be the "demons" Jesus cast out of people in the New Testament, so if these giants were literal, is it possible that the "demons" were the spirits of the giants? If so, how did these giants escape the unconscious state of Sheol?

Dear Zach:

First, I have explained this before (not sure when, but it's in our emails somehwere). Second, this is too large a subject for an email answer. It involves a lot of Scriptures and explanations. And thirdly, you have so many unscriptural assumptions in your question, that I just don't have the time to answer at this time. I have hunreds of unanswered emails waiting on me. Hope you understand.

God be with you,

Ray

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Giants
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2006, 01:24:26 PM »

> If Jesus was merely unconscious or dead after his death on the cross, then how did he preach to the spirits (angels that lost their first estate, as I interpret it) in the deepest part of Sheol? Or is this statement less literal, and means that by his actual death, the spirits were preached to.

In other words, they were conscious that Jesus died, which would anger them, therefore they would have been preached to though not directly. Also, who are the captives he led on high?

Dear Zach:
I have answered "captivity led captive" before on our site. Listen to your first question: How could Jesus NOT BE DEAD "after His DEATH?"  
There is no such think as "the deepest sheol."  Too involved a subject for an email. I simply cannot be answering essay type questions, unless their are subjects I have not touched on before. Hope you understand.
God be with you,
Ray
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.033 seconds with 22 queries.