bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Greeting to all  (Read 9351 times)

rk12201960

Greeting to all
« on: January 20, 2007, 07:58:21 PM »

Hi My name is Randy King, I've been looking for a true place to learn bibe truth I guess all my life.
I've studied with the JW's and became one in 1998 but found most of what the say not true. I then became part of LCG and found most to be empty, so my search continued. I also fellowshiped with RCG and pretty much found the same thing there. I hold witness to the fact that unless God calls you one can't find the truth. I guess its same with all of you.

Now I have the blessing of purging out the old and incorrect into learning the truth about the bible. I live in New York state in a little town called Waterford, I was borned in La but moved all over most of my life. My dad was in the oil field and was sent to many places around the world. It was new but also kinda scary dealing with the many kinda of people I ran into.

I guess that about wraps most of my life up.
I'm glad to be hear and hope to learn much more and prove it in my bible.   ;D
So far I've been totally blown away from what I've read. So many wrong teachings to remove.

I give Thanks to God and his Son Jesus for directing me here.
Randy King

gmik

Re: Greeting to all
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2007, 08:15:20 PM »

;D  Hi Randy!   Welcome.  It is so cool to read time after time how people get "blown away", me too!  I never tire of hearing that.  Looking forward to your posts.  I live in Michigan.  It is fun to get to know people from all around.

gena :)

Patrick

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2007, 08:55:31 PM »

Welcome, Randy.
I was an oil field worker (Schlumberger/Dowell); worked mostly in West TX and New Mexico as an engineer/operator in coil tubing, frac, and cementing.

may God continue to open your eyes and ears to the Truth.

iris

« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2007, 09:30:31 PM »

Hi Randy,

Welcome to the forum!

I'm glad you're here and look forward to reading your posts.

Iris

Craig

• There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2007, 11:35:20 PM »

Hi Randy,

Are you the Randy from Rays last emails?

Craig

M_Oliver

« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2007, 11:40:18 PM »

A bit above Albany Randy?  I am down in Binghamton.  8)

hebrewroots98

« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2007, 11:45:58 PM »

Dear Randy,
Welcome Home finally!!!! :D  Everyone of us on this site have had to go throught he same trials by fire that you explained about your life.  It is a blessing to suffer in this life for upholding the truth, but it feels like a curse the moment that you take your eyes off of HIM and HIS will for your everyday life.  (Don't be discouraged; just thank God that you are learning HIS truths finally ;).  You will see the difference in your walk in a very short time.  Just keep learning His Truths and you will be set free from the burdens of having to get rid of old lies, b/c He will replace those with the spiritual realities that you have never seen before.  You will then soar in spirit my friend.  We are here for you too.  We are all equals here; hopefully the chosen ones :D

I live in West Texas.

DWIGHT

« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2007, 01:39:59 AM »

Randy,

We all welcome you in love and know that this will be a real home at last!!!!!

Dwight

rk12201960

« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2007, 10:42:17 AM »

Thank you all for the warm welcome.   ;D
Craig I am the Randy from the last post. I think.
Looking foward to making some post, I hope they will help ya;ll as the post here has already helped me.

Once  again thank you all for the kind words.
Randy

brothertoall

« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2007, 11:33:47 AM »

Hello Randy and I am very happy God has lead you here. I look forward to fellowshipping with you.Welcome my new friend.

bobby(bob)

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #10 on: January 21, 2007, 11:51:11 AM »

RandyK

A big warm welcome to you.

Arcturus :)

pylady

« Reply #11 on: January 21, 2007, 04:39:36 PM »

Hi Randy,

Glad you are here.  Your search sounds the same as many of us.  I'm also a former JW and searcher for truth.  Well the Lord has provided us with a banquet here!

I'm from a little town in NY outside of Rochester called Victor. 

God's peace to you,

Cindy

M_Oliver

« Reply #12 on: January 21, 2007, 05:00:19 PM »

Hi Randy,

Glad you are here.  Your search sounds the same as many of us.  I'm also a former JW and searcher for truth.  Well the Lord has provided us with a banquet here!

I'm from a little town in NY outside of Rochester called Victor. 

God's peace to you,

Cindy

Oh my goodness Cindy!  I lived there for a short time as young lad!  Around 72' or 73'.  How cool :).

Mark

joyful1

« Reply #13 on: January 21, 2007, 05:06:24 PM »

Hi Randy and Welcome...have you had the chance to read the Lake of Fire series on Ray's site?
If so...what is your favorite part? just curious...joyful1
:)

rrammfcitktturjsp

« Reply #14 on: January 22, 2007, 03:10:18 AM »

Randy,

Welcome to the forum.  Make yourself at home.  Look forward to getting to know you.

Sincerely,

Anne C. McGuire

rk12201960

« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2007, 09:54:05 AM »

Good morning to everyone today.
To Joyful1, I've been reading LOF1 and find that very helpful in my understanding. I guess right now I'd have to say I don't which is standing out as of today but I will post as I find things that help me move closer to God. ;D

Hi Cindy,
I'm glad to hear you've been removed from such lies as the WT ponding it in our heads. I guess we kinda took the same road here but I'm sure everyone has battle stories as us but I can relate to your path a little more at this time.

Sorry I didn't answer earlier but I've been bouncing around to get my bearings on how to navigate this site. I've read parts of everyones posts on here and have so much info to take in.
I hope I can help lift up all as I've been inlightened.

Thanks again for the worm welcome and God bless all.
Hi Patrick

Randy  ;D

Kat

« Reply #16 on: January 22, 2007, 02:11:39 PM »

Hi Randy,

I'm glad you have come to the forum  :)
God does take us on a interesting, usually difficult path, before we come to the truth.
Of course it is worth it, to finally see the wonderful truth.
Hope you will jump right in, fellowship, share and ask questions.
It's good to have you here.

mercy, peace, and love
Kat

Rene

• Administrator
« Reply #17 on: January 22, 2007, 10:50:40 PM »

Hi Randy,

Welcome to the forum.  I too am a former JW.  We are so blessed to have been released from that bondage!  I look forward to reading your posts.

Rene' 

rk12201960

« Reply #18 on: January 24, 2007, 09:25:32 PM »

;D Thanks again to all of you for the warm welcome. thakns kat for the listings. ;D
Hi Rene yes it is a blessing to be free from BTG. Its funny how way off they really are. How long have you been out of JW? I kinda slide right into Living Church og god then into RCG. Still things just didnt seem right, I guess God was opening my eyes btu I couldn't see the forest because of the trees. Then I looked on the web and hit 2 or three sites before this one. As I was reading the Lake of Fire it caught my eye. I was still filled with wrong truths from years of false teachiings so God has be proving to me truths that Ive never understood before. (thanks Ray) I was wondering abiut satan and his angels being cast out of heaven but I haven't found the topic yet but from the things I've been reading I know its a wrong rewriting of the bible ore just bad understanding.
As I go along and keep reading things just pop up from the scriptures and its mind blowing.

Looking foward to hearing from you on your path here.
Thanks and God bless.
Randy

Rene

• Administrator
« Reply #19 on: January 24, 2007, 10:28:33 PM »

Hi Randy,

In answer to your question, I was a "practicing" JW for only about 5 years; however, I carried their false doctrines in my heart for another 15 years.  When I was led to Bible-Truths.com almost two years ago, that's when I finally came "out of her".

Peace and His grace to you.

Rene'
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 20 queries.