bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hell?  (Read 4534 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Hell?
« on: January 21, 2007, 11:25:18 PM »

Hi Ray,
     I have been reading an e-mail from Robert to you. It's been a long time since I have read anything of yours, so here goes with the compliments.  I got out of the mormon church when I was 38 years old. I was reading Isaiah that did that for me, God saying "are there any Gods beside me, I know not any" most of my family shoved that aside as meaningless, but to me it meant just that. If God said it I believe it!  My Mormon family believe they will all become Gods, in case you don't know much about Mormons.  Well anyway, and I won't say I understand all you say to Hagee, but and excuse my spelling and grammer as I only have a ninth grade education, but I did understand whiter than white, and so some of it made a lot of sense, some went right over my head. But I do know when God said judge not, there is a good reason for it. I think if I would have been born in Iraq with Saddam as a father I would more than likely been doing the same thi ngs as Uday.  As much as they needed to be taken off the planet, and I was glad to see that, but say for example a million years from now, we were able to look through a window and see these people dancing around in flames, screaming like you would while burning in flames, it would seem unfair. Not to mention the american Indian that never heard of Jesus. I believe you are completely right about what you said to that School, Robert is going to. If you have the time, would you please explain the hell of the Bible, I know that somewhere it talks of a place outside the City, where they burn garbage. But I am blank about when it comes to 2nd Sam:22:6 and also I would like to know more about the lake of fire please. I am 67 years old now, and it would be nice to understand a few of these things better before meeting my Lord.  Bob  P.S. is it proper to use the name Jesus instead of Yeshua?

Dear Bob:  Actually I have a whole series called "The Lake of Fire," the last of which is another series on "HELL." It is near the top of our home page.

As for "Yeshua," I reckon Jesus will know who you mean if you use that name instead of Jesus.
    God be with you,
    Ray

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 22 queries.