bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: prayers were appreciated  (Read 4199 times)

Scribbles

prayers were appreciated
« on: January 21, 2007, 11:38:34 PM »

To my dear brothers and sisters.......a couple months ago, I asked for prayer after a gallbladder surgery. I've been meaning to post a "thank you", and tonight I'm not going to let another day go by without doing so. It appears that I have made a good recovery from it, finally. I thought I was eating healthy before, and now I have to be all the more vigilant to eat even "more" healthy. That's ok, because that should be God's way for us, anyhow. What made it more tough, was like I mentioned in the first post.....In the space of a year, I had 3 major operations, went through 2 hurricanes, got kicked out, went through a dvorce.....the first operation was a ruptured aneursym resulting in brain surgery. Six months later, the back had to be operated on. Six months later, it was an infected gallbladder. I'm in the middle of a financial meddle right now too. Last august, was the last mortgage payment I could make on the house I had. I live on soc. sec. disability... cant afford to live there, or maintain it, etc........I've hoped it would sell by now, but it may be going through the steps of some sort of foreclosure, or a realtor investment, etc. (no need to expain things) ...so, I'm currently living in a subsidized apartment. I'm in God's will. . . . at least  now I am. His gentle mericiful hand has allowed me to not only live, but to come into the truth of His word by finding this website, and belonging to the forum. I just wanted to be able to be thankful for the prayers when we ask of them......and to post an update. The joy of the Lord is my strenghth.
Scribbles

rrammfcitktturjsp

Re: prayers were appreciated
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2007, 02:59:52 AM »

Scribbles,

I just wanted to drop you a quick note and say that I am continuing to pray for you.  Thanks for the update.

Sincerely,

Anne C. McGuire

gmik

« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2007, 03:33:46 PM »

Bless your heart.  I will be praying for you, but sounds like you & Jesus are getting really close!!  Thanks for posting, I had wondered about ya.
love,
gena

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2007, 05:34:05 PM »

Yes Gena

....there is plenty of evidence to support your view that Jesus and Scribbles are getting close. Beautiful insight!

I can not feel but can imagine what you must have been through Scribbles.  :o   I do know only HE can share HIS strenght and wisdom and be bringing you through this experience and circumstance and HE does nothing in vain.

Peace to you

Arcturus :)

brothertoall

« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2007, 05:50:45 PM »

Scribbles,

Wow and I thought my trials were a nightmare. Thank God He does these things to draw us closer to Him. I will have to admit I kick and scream the whole way sometimes but you and I both know that one day we will be totally His.

Bless you my friend,

bobby

DWIGHT

« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2007, 09:31:17 PM »

Ditto bobby,

I thought I had it bad...whew! Through much suffering will we enter the kingdom of God.

Dwight

Kat

« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2007, 01:31:52 AM »

Hi Scribbles,

What you have shared helps us all keep things in perspective.
You additude after all that has happened to you is exemplary.
I will be praying that you will continue to draw closer to God,
and that you make have better health.

mercy, peace, and love
Kat

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 17 queries.