bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: LOF 1  (Read 3562 times)

rk12201960

LOF 1
« on: January 22, 2007, 02:17:24 AM »

I had to share this with all of you. As I was reading LOF 1 God helped me release a false feeling from christinDumb. the Lords praayer. What did I get from it?  I feel light a 300ton weight had been dropped from my soul. I always felt guilty in thinking I was better that other 1 I now know how to love my enimes #2 Now when I look at people who hurt me I can say for the first time I truly love them. Let me show you what I mean. Have you ever waited on some one to come and pick you up from somewhere and they were late? As i stood and waited I would think, Man when they get here I'm going to blast them realy yell and be little them for making me wait,(just really get yourself in a terible uproar) then maybe 1/4 of an hour goes by and you could judt bite a bullet in hlaf and ask for more. Then all of a sudden you see the car in which you are so formiluar with turns the corner, then a feeling of joy, relief and gladness just covers all the bad feeling you have towards them.     

Thats now how I can look at people today and it really brings home to forgive the sinner but hate the sin. I now know everyone will be together one day and they us will love each other and nothing bad will be remembered. So when someone hurts you or offends you remember this, ONE day we will all be covered in LOVE together as one family.

That set me free from hate or maybe I should say it put me on the right road towards Gods mind and Almighty wisdom.

Godd bless all of us.  ;D
Randy             

rrammfcitktturjsp

Re: LOF 1
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2007, 02:56:45 AM »

Randy,

What an awesome post you have posted.  I can see myself growing in the area that you so nicely describe.  I look forward to getting to know you through more of your posts.  Thanks for letting the Spirit move and posting this.  You have blessed me.

Sincerely,

Anne C. McGuire

iris

« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2007, 03:27:44 PM »

Hi Randy,

It does give us a feeling of great joy when we start learning the truths of God.

As we continue to learn we can see the change that God is making in us, and

it makes us hungary for more.

Iris

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2007, 05:26:31 PM »

Hello Randy

This came to mind for me after reading your post

Luke 15 : 24 For this my son was dead, and is alive again; he was lost, and is found.

It is wonderful that you are rejoicing in the LORD! ;D

Peace to you

Arcturus :)

Kat

« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2007, 07:49:37 PM »

Hi Randy,

I am glad you shared that with us.
We all have to learn how to let go of the hate.
As you said, at some point we will all be in the family of God.
For now the elect are the few that understand God's plan, so we should show compassion to others.
As most of the world do not understand and we need to reconize their blindness for what it is, God's will.

Mat 5:44  but I say to you, Love your enemies; bless those cursing you, do well to those hating you; and pray for those abusing and persecuting you,
Mat 5:45  so that you may become sons of your Father in Heaven. Because He causes the sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the just and unjust. (LITV)

mercy, peace, and love
Kat

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 20 queries.