bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: If you could be a motto what would you be?  (Read 9883 times)

PKnowler

Re: If you could be a motto what would you be?
« Reply #20 on: February 06, 2007, 10:25:58 PM »

I like that Arcturus! It's catchy. "Don't borrow sorrow from tomorrow!"

So true, for today has enough trouble of it's own!

My new motto is:
It's All Good!

Even when it hurts!

Romans 8:28
And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.

It's about surrendering to the process of His work in me. It helps to say it when things are going bad. "It's All Good!"
It helps ease my aching soul.

~Paula

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #21 on: February 07, 2007, 01:43:06 AM »

To add on to what you observe Paula

Matt 6 : 34 So do not worry or be anxious about tomorrow, for tomorrow will have worries and anxieties of its own. Sufficient for each day is its own trouble.

This has been a hard lesson that revealed itself to me over a period of intense worries about the future. The pressure got so great as to cause me to get into the moment just to keep sane. Then, like Jesus walking on the water, help came out of the pressure as I began to see through the pressure that there are and that I should have been  recognizing the blessings of God in the now, one day at a time! The experience gave me eyes to see the usually invisible and taken for granted blessings that were then made visible. I was given eyes to see Gods abundant and daily blessings that are caught in appreciation and gratitude for HIM regardless of circumstances.  It was a precious lesson and experience brought through much pain and suffering. Rather like a diamond that is actually just a piece of black coal that turns into a diamond under great pressure that the earth exerts over a period of extended time to produce the diamond that boasts the highest level and ability to refract light than any other material on the earth.

We are all black coal in transformation I think as we are brought to understand and experience,

2 Cor 12 : 9 And He said to me, My grace, My favor and loving kindness and mercy is enough for you, sufficient against any danger and enables you to bear the trouble manfully; for My strength and power are made perfect, fulfilled completed and show themselves most effective in your weakness. Therefore I will all the more gladly glory in  my weaknesses and infirmities, that the strength and power of Christ  may rest, yes, may pitch a tent over and dwell upon me!

Peace to you

Arcturus

rrammfcitktturjsp

« Reply #22 on: February 07, 2007, 02:42:11 AM »

Paula and Arcturus,

Wow.  I am amazed constantly the wisdome that is posted on this forum.  Thank you two for sharing your wonderful posts.  This is such a blessing to read this  at after 11:00 p.m.

God bless both of you.

Sincerely,

Anne C. McGuire

jennie

« Reply #23 on: February 08, 2007, 12:59:08 PM »

I need to change mine...." Back up and do it again... I look good in tire tracks"!

rrammfcitktturjsp

« Reply #24 on: February 08, 2007, 01:04:25 PM »

To All,

Here's one that I live by.

Nunquam Penditie Divendium - Never Pay Retail.

Sincerely,

Anne C. McGuire
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.033 seconds with 20 queries.