bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Truth?  (Read 5414 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Truth?
« on: April 05, 2006, 01:26:48 PM »

Hello,
Thank you for your enthusiasm and effort in bringing what you think as God's will to your readers.  I must say, when I first started reading your articles, I was angry at how you can misrepresent God's will.  But then as I read more, I see that your arguments are logical and yes, you are using the scriptures very well.  At this point, I am...overwhelmed and weary of what God's truth is.  You sound very radical, and almost little cult-ish, but then again, Jesus sounded like that, and so did the Protestant Church when they first removed themselves from the Catholic Church.  So how do I know which one's really God's truth?? I depend on the Bible as truth and believe that the translational difference would be minimal and not influential because I believed that during canonization or translation process, God will have his hand over it and would not allow anything that does not belong to His will to pass through.  I don't know anymore.  I just want to worship Him in its purest form and not get involved in these worldly debates, but I can't even do that because my image of Him as portrayed from the Bible is in question.
Once again, I appreciate your time and effort into this website.

Sincerely,
Mary

Dear Mary:

You have no idea how difficult it is for me to answer emails. Even in asking simple questions, people made many untrue and unscriptural statements.

The Protestants have NEVER removed themselves from Catholicism. They are a "Catholic" as anything could be.

There are errors in ALL translations of the Scriptures. Read my paper: WHICH BIBLE IS BEST? What would God warns four separate times agains adding to or taking away from His Word, if as you suggest it is virtually an impossibility to do so?

I cannot straighten all these things out for you in an email. I hope that you will continue to read the material on our site. If only fifty or a hundred pages of material is all that is necessary to undersand the entire Bible, then I would have quit at a hundred pages, rather than writing thousands of pages. The faith is not for everyone. God is not calling all to have an interest and desire to learn all of His Truths, as this time.

God be with you,

Ray
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.024 seconds with 22 queries.