bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Need to do a shout out to my peeps LOL  (Read 4794 times)

rrammfcitktturjsp

Need to do a shout out to my peeps LOL
« on: January 22, 2007, 11:42:27 PM »

To All,

Well I needed to inform you of a prior topic that I personally deleted, "Just some thoughts." I am sorry if anyone was misled in this topic.  Since posting the topic the differences were worked out and things are better.  Thanks for praying for us.  I am sorry if I brought negativity to anyone with this topic.  This was not my intention.  I want to ask for the forgiveness of my brothers and sisters on the forum.

If you do not know what topic I am refererring to, then that's peachy keen and you are better off not knowing.

Things will be okay and we are moving in a postive step.   Take care and see you all later.

Sincerely,

Anne C. McGuire

DWIGHT

Re: Need to do a shout out to my peeps LOL
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2007, 12:18:49 AM »

Anne,

I must be peachy-keen cause I don't know which topic you were talking about.  But it's hard to believe that anything you post is negative so I'll just leave at that.

Love in Him,

Dwight

brothertoall

« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2007, 09:26:40 AM »

Anne I have no idea what topic you are talking about either but it does not matter to me anyway. After all aren't we to be patient and understanding? What ever it was and if I did read it you have in no way done anything to me. I see you are very humble and that brings much joy to me and I am sure to others also.

Love to you my sister and to the little one too,

bobby

SandyFla

« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2007, 02:24:43 PM »

Anne,

There's no need to apologize for bringing negativity to the forum. I'm not exactly sure what the topic was about, but we're sisters and brothers in the Lord, and we should be free to share both our joys and our sorrows without guilt. That's what Jesus was talking about when He said that we should bear one another's burdens.  :)

I'm glad things are working out for you.

May God bless you and your family.

Sandy

gmik

« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2007, 05:24:58 PM »

AMEN!!!!!!

love,
gena

jennie

« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2007, 09:30:22 PM »

I'm with everone else , Anne. I don't know the topic and it doesn't matter. Just know that you are in a great place full of great people! Take care of that precious little one, Jennie

rrammfcitktturjsp

« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2007, 09:44:25 PM »

Jennie,

Speaking of that little precious one.  Please all pray for him.  He's got congestion and a nasty little cough.  Thanks.

Sincerely,

Anne C. McGuire

hebrewroots98

« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2007, 12:07:56 AM »

Anne,
satan has a way of blinding everyone at different times; we have all had similar situations to where we have misunderstood things, I'm sure ;).  We are here to bear your burdens with you.  We love you and appreciate your sensitive heart.  God loves you so much.  (Hug that little big guy for me :-*, and use plenty of eucalypyus tonight with him ;)

rrammfcitktturjsp

« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2007, 01:02:07 AM »

Susan,

The little guy is getting somewhat better.  I gave him a big hug from you and he smiled the biggest smile.  That little guy loves you so much.  We are using that euclipitius oil tonight.

He's having problems falliing asleep.  I hope that you back gets to feeling better.

Sincerely,

Anne C. McGuire
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.033 seconds with 17 queries.