bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: finally awake  (Read 9890 times)

little rock

finally awake
« on: January 23, 2007, 05:53:50 AM »

i everyone i'm from nelson,new zealand.My eyes have only been open a little while .I had a experience where i spoke with demons and God redeemed me and well here I am by his Grace reading what Gods spirit had confirmed as the truth.is there anyone else in new zealand awake yet.gets a bit lonely when everyones blind.god bless yas.

hillsbororiver

Re: finally awake
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2007, 08:30:32 AM »

Good morning Little Rock,

We have the blind everywhere my friend, for most of us here we have the fellowship of each other in the Forum to keep us company, other than that most of us are alone among men.

Welcome to the Forum,

Joe

brothertoall

« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2007, 09:17:36 AM »

Welcome to the forum Little Rock.

bobby

rrammfcitktturjsp

« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2007, 10:56:47 AM »

Nelson,

Welcome to the forum.  Glad that to have you with us.  I look forward getting to know you more through your future posts.  Just jump right on in the converstations.

Sincerely,

Anne C. McGuire

Kat

« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2007, 11:45:29 AM »

Hi little rock,

It is good that you have been lead to the forum  :)
It is rare indeed to have believers to fellowship with, because we are sprinkled around as salt.
But this forum is a wonderful place to fellowship, and we love to answer questions.
So I hope you will feel free to make yourself at home here.

mercy, peace, and love
Kat

SandyFla

« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2007, 02:13:05 PM »

Welcome, Little Rock.  :) Feel free to share and fellowship with us.

Sandy

DWIGHT

« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2007, 03:34:55 PM »

Little Rock,

Welcome to where the blind are receiving their sight day by day!

Dwight

iris

« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2007, 05:33:02 PM »

Hi Little Rock,

Welcome to the forum!!!  :)

Looking forward to your posts.

Iris

Redbird

« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2007, 06:08:45 AM »

Welcome Little Rock,

Mathew 3:10-11

Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shall worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve. Then the devil leaveth him, and behold, angels came and ministered unto him.

You are not alone, may God be with you and comfort you.

Lisa

gmik

« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2007, 12:15:32 AM »

Welcome Nelson,  I just get a kick that the Lord is working His wonders all around the world. It will be fun to get to know you.  Please join in and don't be shy.  (PS, I have loved NZ ever since The fellowship of the Rings showed how beautiful your country is) :D

gena

PKnowler

« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2007, 12:37:52 AM »

Welcome Nelson,

It is good to have you here. It is not easy to find people who have their eyes open to God's truths but you are in good company in this forum. I like what Dwight said: where the blind are receiving their sight day by day!
It is nice to have international friends! Oh yeah and as Gena pointed out NZ is a beautiful country. I would like to visit there one day.

Blessings, Paula  :)

gmik

« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2007, 01:50:33 PM »

Hi again Little Rock!

In re reading this thread, I realized you said you were FROM Nelson, NZ/  not your name.  Sorry :-[

gena

hebrewroots98

« Reply #12 on: January 31, 2007, 04:12:01 AM »

Welcome Little Rock.  I hope that you are filled everyday with HIS blessings that await you here at the forum.  You will find treasures here that you never thought possible.  GOD IS SO AWESOME, you will see that here too :D  Let us know how we can be of any help to you. 

I know that NZ is a very lush and green Country with alot of beautiful waterfalls too.  Do you happen to get to see alot of these things in your area?  I am in the DRY WEST TEXAS REGION OF THE USA.  (one of our members here (his name is LONGHORN) calls WEST TEXAS ...a wasteland ;)...it does have a couple of trees though! ;D  (It is actually snowing outside right now.  ::) Isn't it SUMMERTIME in your hemisphere right now?)

BLESSINGS, 

rrammfcitktturjsp

« Reply #13 on: January 31, 2007, 11:07:34 AM »

Susan,

What the heck?  I guess I was alseep while it was snowing.  Yeah it is bitterly cold here in West Texas again.  Thank you Canada hopefully it will bring us rain and not snow.

I hope someone out there is having great weather.

Arcturus, What is it doing in Africa right now?

Sincerely,

Anne C. McGuire

hebrewroots98

« Reply #14 on: January 31, 2007, 01:35:39 PM »

Yes, Anne, it did snow last night but it didn't stick.   :'(

rrammfcitktturjsp

« Reply #15 on: January 31, 2007, 01:47:37 PM »

Susan,

Well darn it.  I had hoped to sled some more down Mae Simmons.  That was so much fun.

Sincerely,

Anne C. McGuire

rk12201960

« Reply #16 on: February 02, 2007, 05:31:31 PM »

Welcome Little Rock,
As you will see the army around you as your eyes are opened even futher. You've made a honorable move and you are not alone. welcome to Gods family.
Randy

Bradigans

« Reply #17 on: February 08, 2007, 04:19:17 PM »

Welcome and IN HIS LOVE,

Bradford

little rock

« Reply #18 on: February 09, 2007, 12:54:32 AM »

thanks guys for your warm welcome, is summer hear in nz really muggy and nelson is also very green.any one have any clues to this: during my demonic mind invasion i kept going through the rainbow colours and anounced i knew what was wrong with me that i was "green ,everything about me was, including my tongue" also kept falling off the rainbow and into a pit.was thinking about Gods promise as the rainbow and as i hadn't yet been redeemed thats why i was in the pit?not long after my conversion i bought some books by a guy called Robert Barbara".God used his books to show me that he had indeed picked me and also he'd chosen my partner as I stood and praised him one night for being so amazing he winked a red flash across the entire horizon.praise God for he has done a mighty work in me!Bless you all and may the Lord shine his face upon you!

rrammfcitktturjsp

« Reply #19 on: February 09, 2007, 01:20:05 AM »

Littlerock,

Sounds like you have come such a mighty long way, and good news brother, God ain't anyhwere close done with you.  I am so glad that you have chosen to walk your journey with those of us here.  I consider it an honor that one such as yourself now walk in these halls of this forum.

Sincerely,

Anne C. McGuire
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 20 queries.