bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: finally awake  (Read 9903 times)

hebrewroots98

Re: finally awake
« Reply #20 on: February 09, 2007, 01:30:00 AM »

Dear Little rock,
I  just walked in the door from taking my little Daniel (as well as Anne and David) to a Hollywood Musical (Hellywood ;)) called "JOSEPH AND THE AMAZING TECHNICOLOR COAT", of course it is the story about Josephs' life in bondage in Egypt until he became a great leader of an ungodly country in order to show Gods' Greatness to a pagan country.

I am wondering if the reason that I had won for tickets to see this was not only for our fun, but to tell YOU that the dream that you had may mean the following????

1-you dreamed about a rainbow: to me that is God (perhaps He is showing you that YOU ARE FINALLY SEEING HIM CLEARLY (HE, the one whom created lights and colors?)
2- you had announced that you were green b/c (perhaps it means that you are NEW/A BABE AT THIS INFO. THAT GOD HAS OPENED YOUR EYES TO FINALLY.  Green signifies that one is not 'ripe yet'?)
3-Your tongue was green (is perhaps because you are JUST NOW LEARNING TO USE YOUR NEW(GREEN) TONGUE FOR SAYING THESE NEW TRUTHS THAT GOD HAS JUST SHOWN YOU HERE AT BIBLE TRUTHS???)
4-THE PIT that you were falling into (may mean that you will be taken from theose whom you love, and become separated from/by them for aperiod of time (kthus the dark pit as Joseph was in for a time)
5-the reason that you had this separation fromy ur loved ones in this dream was (perhaps b/c GOd is separating you right now in order to get your full and undivided attention in order to to show you these truths and for Him to make you into a great man in order for HIS glory to be seen through you and to bring about a great work for Him some day, just as He did to Joseph!?)

If there are any witnesses to this interpretation, I would like to know.  Please forgive me if this sounds presumptuous, but I just felt led to say these things...(which I am hardly ever used by God to be an interpreter.)

rrammfcitktturjsp

« Reply #21 on: February 09, 2007, 01:32:30 AM »

Susan,

David and I, as well as Baby David had a great time.  I loved scremaing out my voice, now I have an excuse to not talking to the idiots at my church this week.  Thanks.

Other than that, we had fun.  Thanks for providing a great night out of the house and out of our normal routine.

Give hugs to Daniel for me and annoy your hubby for me.  <WEG>

Sincerely,

Anne C. McGuire

hebrewroots98

« Reply #22 on: February 09, 2007, 01:41:32 AM »

Anne, you are welcome for the night out; we had fun too.  I think I will leave the teasing of Terry for you to do th nest time that you see him, as I don't think that he would see any humor in me awaking him right at this moment to raz him for you ::) ;D ;).  (My little one has just comendeered my place in the bed; looks like I will be sleeping onthe couch tonight, as his bed is just too soft for my back! ;) :D Oh well, he loves to sleep in our bed every chance he gets; even if he has to sneak in there! ;))

(Anne, write and let me know what you thought of my recent post on this thread when you can.)

Just pray for those in your church to come to their spiritual senses, and accept Gods' timing/will for their changes, if any. :)

PKnowler

« Reply #23 on: February 09, 2007, 12:12:26 PM »

Hi Susan,

I think what you wrote is right on! Though there may be some other things going on with Nelson LR, I'm not sure. We don't know him too well. I do hope to get to know him better though. It sounds like God is working in his life. Thanks for the good word Susan!

What do you think Little Rock?

Blessings, Paula  :)

PKnowler

« Reply #24 on: February 09, 2007, 12:21:51 PM »

thanks guys for your warm welcome, is summer hear in nz really muggy and nelson is also very green.any one have any clues to this: during my demonic mind invasion i kept going through the rainbow colours and anounced i knew what was wrong with me that i was "green ,everything about me was, including my tongue" also kept falling off the rainbow and into a pit.was thinking about Gods promise as the rainbow and as i hadn't yet been redeemed thats why i was in the pit?not long after my conversion i bought some books by a guy called Robert Barbara".God used his books to show me that he had indeed picked me and also he'd chosen my partner as I stood and praised him one night for being so amazing he winked a red flash across the entire horizon.praise God for he has done a mighty work in me!Bless you all and may the Lord shine his face upon you!

Hi Nelson,

How's it going? That's awesome how it is summer there and winter here. That was a pretty colorful description of what's going on in your life. What do you think about what Susan wrote? Being green at something means you are new to it or just learning.

I am curious about these books you are reading by Robert Barbara. Can you tell us more about them? Who is Robert Barbara? I've never heard of him before. I hope you come around more so we can get to know you!

Blessings, Paula  :)

little rock

« Reply #25 on: February 10, 2007, 12:14:00 AM »

hi guys thanx for your replies by the way im a girlie my real names Rochelle hence "little rock".also have found rev 4:3 AND HE WHO SAT THERE WAS LIKE A JASPER AND A SARDIUS STONE IN APPEARANCE,AND THERE WAS A RAINBOW AROUND THE THRONE,IN APPEARANCE LIKE AN EMERALD.so if the rainbow was the promise of redemtion which is what happened what about the green which also can represent Jealousy.also the pit was where my state of mind was during the demonic invation which detailed every horror movie,song and book in flashes like a movie real that i had ever seen/heard/read # WARNING about how the eyes and ears are indeed the gateway protect yourselves I pray you will all have discernment in regards to this.Robert Barbara claims to have had vistations from angels and Jesus he also wrote four books which I got a few good truths from however God has since had me burn them due to the confusion this man would cause to anew babe.praise God he so protects his true children,he looked after me from home reading on my own he lead me to acknowledge my weaknesses and draw on him for all.People God delivered me from a 12 yr drug addiction,18yr smoking addiction,life long anger and bitterness,self hate,and an increadably foul tongue{hes still teaching me how to spell}He is so faithful,so forgiving,so loving he is ALL. AMEN.but dont muck with him he is a no nonsense God.bless you all till next time.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.024 seconds with 17 queries.