bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: marriage  (Read 4171 times)

ertsky

marriage
« on: April 05, 2006, 02:38:15 PM »

so God has been married to the harlot

Eze 16:2  Son of man, cause Jerusalem to know her abominations,

Eze 16:8  Now when I passed by thee, and looked upon thee, behold, thy time was the time of love; and I spread my skirt over thee, and covered thy nakedness: yea, I sware unto thee, and entered into a covenant with thee, saith the Lord GOD, and thou becamest mine.

Eze 16:15  But thou didst trust in thine own beauty, and playedst the harlot because of thy renown, and pouredst out thy fornications on every one that passed by; his it was.
Eze 16:16  And of thy garments thou didst take, and deckedst thy high places with divers colours, and playedst the harlot thereupon: the like things shall not come, neither shall it be so.
Eze 16:17  Thou hast also taken thy fair jewels of my gold and of my silver, which I had given thee, and madest to thyself images of men, and didst commit whoredom with them,

HOWEVER

Mat 5:32  But I say unto you, That whosoever shall put away his wife, saving for the cause of fornication, causeth her to commit adultery: and whosoever shall marry her that is divorced committeth adultery.

so because God's people took pleasure in spiritual fornication they will be divorced by Him

and Christ will have a bride

2Co 11:2  For I am jealous over you with godly jealousy: for I have espoused you to one husband, that I may present you as a chaste virgin to Christ.
2Co 11:3  But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.
2Co 11:4  For if he that cometh preacheth another Jesus, whom we have not preached, or if ye receive another spirit, which ye have not received, or another gospel, which ye have not accepted, ye might well bear with him.

AND IT IS SAID

Mat 18:6  But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea.

1Sa 24:14  After whom is the king of Israel come out? after whom dost thou pursue? after a dead dog, after a flea.
1Sa 24:15  The LORD therefore be judge, and judge between me and thee, and see, and plead my cause, and deliver me out of thine hand.

King of kings and Lord of lords

plead my cause both now and at all times

f

Falconn003

marriage
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2006, 04:18:06 PM »

ertsky

well you got me stumped.....

let me do a little ressearch on this and i will get back to you. fer now mum is my word.....lol

Rodger

ertsky

marriage
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2006, 04:48:30 PM »

well i was a little "fired" up when i typed that rodger :)

no one should ever "mess" or "play games" with the elect (little ones) for God Himself has said

Isa 54:17  No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.

that one should honour Christ by being sincere, forthright, honest and open, not be messing around in some false disguise having a hidden agenda.

Joh 1:47  Jesus saw Nathanael coming unto him, and he saith concerning him, `Lo, truly an Israelite, in whom guile is not;'

i want God to enable me to be sincere in Christ and to burn any duplicate or guile right out of me here NOW on the spot !

but He is Lord and i am at His mercy now and always

teach me your ways Lord that i might live, pleasing in Your sight

1Co 11:28  But let a man examine himself, and so let him eat of that bread, and drink of that cup.
1Co 11:29  For he that eateth and drinketh unworthily, eateth and drinketh damnation to himself, not discerning the Lord's body.
1Co 11:30  For this cause many are weak and sickly among you, and many sleep.
1Co 11:31  For if we would judge ourselves, we should not be judged.
1Co 11:32  But when we are judged, we are chastened of the Lord, that we should not be condemned with the world.

f

Falconn003

marriage
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2006, 06:23:52 PM »

ertsky

Fantastic thread and scriptures too,  inbeded in such spirit you are.

Why would anyone try games with you i know not why they would even bother........

Now if i could channel my sentements as such.......

Rodger
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.071 seconds with 17 queries.