bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Bible Truths  (Read 5626 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Bible Truths
« on: January 24, 2007, 05:35:31 PM »

Dear Oscar:
I have one comment for you.....

Sir I feel you have too much hatred when you write. Why is it that if you "know" what the word of the Lord is, you teach it so condescendingly?

COMMENT:  Your assertion is so patently false that it hardly deserves an answer. I assure you that you will not and can not find one statement in ANY of the many articles or emails on our site, in which I present God's Word "condescendingly." You are over the top when you make such a slanderous and untrue statement. And, NO, I have no intentions of trying to condense down to five statements what it took me twenty-five statements to teach. If people do not have the time or patience to spend a few hours reading what it took me a lifetime (tens of thousands of hours) to come to understand, then such a person is not worthy of the Truth.  And just what, pray tell, do you know about me NOT "letting go of the world?" and NOT "giving my heart to the Lord Jesus Christ?"  Judge NOT, Oscar, before you get in over your spiritual head in condemnation of things you know nothing about.
    Sincerely,
    Ray

PS   I am sorry if my answer "offends" you.  Jesus said to Peter: "Get thee behind Me SATAN."  Yet Peter was given "the keys to the kingdom" and turned out to be one of the very most important men in all history. Let's see if you can have that same spiritual resiliency.

I will not attack the doctrine you teach, instead I will let the Lord, Jesus Christ, give you conviction of the validity in your doctrine.

1 John 4:20
    If a man say, I love God, and hateth his brother, he is a liar: for he that loveth not his brother whom he hath seen, how can he love God whom he hath not seen?

Sir, I will pray that the Lord will have mercy on you and that his holy spirit show you truth.

If God wanted us to be in misery or in joy, who are we to question him?

Job 40:8-9
    God says to Job:
    8.Wilt thou also disannul my judgment? wilt thou condemn me, that thou mayest be righteous?
    9.Hast thou an arm like God? or canst thou thunder with a voice like him?

Sir let this world go and give your heart to the Lord Jesus Christ.

Thank you for your time and God Bless.
    -Oscar

Praise ye the Lord.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2007, 06:29:32 PM by hillsbororiver »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.049 seconds with 22 queries.