bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Tithing  (Read 4244 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Tithing
« on: January 25, 2007, 04:34:02 PM »

well all i can say is that was the dumest thing i could ever of read, you take everything out of context when Jesus talked about setting us free he was not saying free in the sence of moeny. two you bring up that none of the biblical people that followed jesus or anyone else in the bible tiethed i would like to know how you no this no saying they did or didnt but were you there, the bible does not have every account of everything and in all the Gospels i think its only a recording of about 30 days of Jesus' hole life so who are you to say they didnt. The principle of Tithing did start in the Old Testement and is still in affect today becuase Gods Church needs moeny your Focus is not really on God but on your worldly things if your going to argue about the giving of money to Gods Church. Many times in the new testement it talks about giveing and receving Gods blessings. and how are you going to argue about all the people that are blessed becuase of there Tit hes are going going to say God isnt blessing them? Jesus and his followers had people to keep there finances inless Jesus just made the money magicaly it was given to them so you saying Tithing is not Biblical and is a SIN is false i dont think God blesses people and Churches for there sins. I pray that you stop saying you have the truth and humble yourself befor the Lord and stop trying to make your own ideas about the Bible up and that God my forgive you and work in the hearts of all the people looking for the truth that think they have found it on your website becuase it is nothing but false. and you saying the Bible is false then why do you have faith in any of it if it is not all right how do you know what is right or wrong.? the only thing i will say that i agreed with is peoples 100% view of Jesus as soft spoken if you do read the Gospels you will see that he was very firm in what God wanted.

2 Corinthians 8:12 talking about giving and how much you should give.

it herts me to see somone put a website like this up to lead people off the path that God has planned them to be on.

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 22 queries.