bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Dang right I am, so are you  (Read 5475 times)

longhorn

Dang right I am, so are you
« on: January 25, 2007, 11:46:39 PM »

The headline news on Fox for the past week has been the "Illegal Imigration" issue.  Last time I  checked,  there is only  one who holds the official deed to planet earth, and it aint Donald(homo- wife beater Trump) sorry, I had to get that off my chest.  Everyone of us are "Aliens and illegal"

I could go on, but it might get real ugly.

Longhorn

gmik

Re: Dang right I am, so are you
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2007, 11:50:22 PM »

Aliens in a strange land...just passing thru

gena 8)

brothertoall

« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2007, 10:24:39 AM »

Longhorn my friend you sure do have a way with words. I always look forward to reading your posts and do you know why? because you can make me laugh brother and when I am having a real hard time or day you have a way of taking me away from it.THANK YOU!!

bobby

jennie

« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2007, 11:52:54 AM »

Long Horn you tickle me to death! I always laugh at your posts. I just bet you are a fire cracker , as my Papa would have called it! What a good thing to be! Much love, Jennie

rrammfcitktturjsp

« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2007, 02:53:54 PM »

To All,

This world ain't my home,
  I'm just a passing through.
  My treasures are laid up somewhere beyond the blue
  The angels bekon me from heaven's open door
  And I can't feel at home in this world anymore

O Lord you know
  I have no friend like you
  If heaven's not my home,
  Then Lord what will I do
  The angels bekon me from heaven's open door
  And I can't feel at home in this world anymore.

Sincerely,

Anne C. McGuire

Sorin

« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2007, 03:04:48 PM »

The headline news on Fox for the past week has been the "Illegal Imigration" issue.  Last time I  checked,  there is only  one who holds the official deed to planet earth, and it aint Donald(homo- wife beater Trump) sorry, I had to get that off my chest.  Everyone of us are "Aliens and illegal"

I could go on, but it might get real ugly.

Longhorn

So basically you want to just let them all in, give the whole country to Mexico, why even have boarders? Why even have laws then if we're not going to uphold them?
What's illegal is illegal and when you break the law you get punished not rewarded.  Atleast that's how it should be. And no, I disagree, I am not an 'alien, nor illegal' I never was here 'illegaly' and when I broke the law I got punished for it, so why shouldn't they?

rrammfcitktturjsp

« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2007, 03:08:40 PM »

Sorin,

I agree.  I am not a naturally born citizen of the U.S. of A.  I had to get naturalized and go through the process.  I did not have to take the test, but I believe that being in this country is a privaeldge, and that others must be willing to make sacrifices to be here, and no I do not mean jumping the borders.

I am for sending all the illegals back as to that is where our govenemnt money is going to.  We cannot even take care of our own, becuase we are interested in what the illegals are doing.

I do not see at anytime this being solved, but to spare more words, I have to be conservative on this issue.

Sincerely,

Anne C. McGuire
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.024 seconds with 20 queries.