bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: David's B-day today  (Read 4693 times)

rrammfcitktturjsp

David's B-day today
« on: January 26, 2007, 03:15:33 PM »

To ALl,

My husband reads a little of the forum.  He has been kept abreast of some of the topics.  I wanted to start a new topic in wishing him Happy Birthday.  The birthday boy is 27 years old.  At the end of the day I will let him read this thread.

:DHappy Birthday Loveeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
  Sincerely,

Anne C. McGuire

jennie

Re: David's B-day today
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2007, 05:36:38 PM »

Happy Birthday David!!!! I hope this year of your life brings you every blessing! Jennie

Sorin

« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2007, 07:56:40 PM »

Happy Birthday man. And I hope you continue reading this forum. Alot of fine folk here, with a great deal of knowledge to boot.

Take care,
Sorin

hebrewroots98

« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2007, 10:56:29 AM »

Happy bday David!  (I hope you get MORE 12 layered chocolate next year than you did yesterday ;) ;))  (I couldn't resist, Anne.)  COLDSTONE ICE CREAM SURE IS SOUNDING GOOD... :P :P :P, call us when your'e ready to go :P :P :P)   ;D ;D ;D

brothertoall

« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2007, 11:27:28 AM »

Happy birthday David. You are very blessed to have a wonderful wife and a beautiful child. What a wonderful birthday gift that will last all your life.

bobby(bob)

rrammfcitktturjsp

« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2007, 11:50:45 AM »

Susan,

It was CHOCOLATE, how could I say no.  It begged me to eat it.  Yeah, I am going to have to get us both cakes then.  ;D

Yes Coldstone is sounding very good.

Sincerely,

Anne C. McGuire

gmik

« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2007, 11:22:04 PM »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAVID.

GOD BLESS YOU SON, REAL GOOD

Did you know that Longhorn has socks older than you??????  Well, thats what I heard!

We love your wife, c'mon the forum so we can get to know you, too!

love,
gena ;D

rrammfcitktturjsp

« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2007, 11:37:31 PM »

To All,

It was a great birthday for my lovely husband.  Eventually when we get another computer we both will be able to use and read the forum.  It is too much for one to stay caught up on without having to share a computer right now.  Now, I am reading him the more interesting topics.  He has gotten to know several of you members.

We went out to El Chico's last night with some great friends. We had fun and he had a good birthday.  He got the day off of work yesterday.  I am going to make him a cheesecake tonight.  He has been "nagging" me for that for the past few days. 

Well all of you have a great day.  Thanks.

Sincerely,

Anne C. McGuire

SandyFla

« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2007, 04:52:33 PM »

Anne,

Sorry I missed your hubby's birthday. I just saw this today ... been busy job hunting.

Anyhoo, tell him I said I hope it was a good one, and give little David-Lee a great big hug for me. :)

Sandy

rrammfcitktturjsp

« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2007, 06:59:17 PM »

Sandy,

NP.  I miss posts in here left and right.  IT is getting hard and harder to stay caught up with all the members joining and to mentally keep up with some topics.

Speaking of the little David-Lee, he is doing well.  I gave him his hug from you and he just smiles and drooled on me.

Sincerely,

Anne C. McGuire

p.s.  right now David is singing a song while changing David Lee, so it is pleasant to see them interact and hear the little shrieks of delight and of happiness.

ACM

sansmile

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • my beautiful grandchildren
« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2007, 09:54:09 PM »

HAPPY Birthday David,

U are so blessed in God. He has brought both you and anna to the truth. You are very much like my hubby...in that you keep in the background   but   behind every spirit filled woman is a spirit filled man  God Bless 

Sandie xx
Walk in the Spirit

rrammfcitktturjsp

« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2007, 11:49:28 PM »

To All,

David wishes me to say thanks and that you wishing him birthday wishes meant a great deal to him.

Sincerely,

Anne C. McGuire
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.035 seconds with 22 queries.