bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hell  (Read 4524 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Hell
« on: January 26, 2007, 08:42:46 PM »

Hi Ray,

I have been reading in your forums about a several persons who have either read books on near death, experianced near death, or have had visions about death and being in hell and then go out and prophecy on these dreams wether they be personal or otherwise. As I was reading the book of Jeremiah and found this (below) for those for those of us who are, or at one time were (like myself) decived by these prophets and their prophecies.

Jer 23:25-26
25 I have heard what the prophets said, that prophesy lies in my name, saying, I have dreamed, I have dreamed.
 26How long shall this be in the heart of the prophets that prophesy lies? yea, they are prophets of the deceit of their own heart;
27Which think to cause my people to forget my name by their dreams which they tell every man to his neighbour, as their fathers have forgotten my name for Baal.

Jer 23:31-31
31 Behold, I am against the prophets, saith the LORD, that use their tongues, and say, He saith.
 32Behold, I am against them that prophesy false dreams, saith the LORD, and do tell them, and cause my people to ERR by their lies, and by their lightness; yet I sent them not, nor commanded them: therefore they shall not profit this people at all, saith the LORD.

I once read a book called Divine Revelation of Hell. I was totally decived. I sure was in Great error.  BUT..thanks be To Lord that He has chosen you to open the eyes of a select few.

God bless,
Ricardo

Thanks, Ricardo. I received just such a dream message this morning that was also sent to about fifty others. His dream was of the Coming of the Lord, and as with all such revelations, it contained unscriptural heresy, PLUS........................a secret message that Jesus told him NOT to reveal to the rest of us. Wow!
God be with you,
Ray

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 18 queries.