bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hell  (Read 5109 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Hell
« on: January 27, 2007, 10:45:15 PM »

Dear Michelle:
    I receive thousands of emails such as yours. You make assumptions that are not true. You make statements that are false. And you do not understand the subject well enough to even deserve an opinion on it. I will make a few COMMENTS in your email.........

Sir you have to be kidding when you say there is no lake of fire no eternal damnation,etc.

COMMENT:  Damnation is really "condemnation." And NO, Michelle I do not say there is "no lake of fire" or "condemnation." Of course there are, but you added "eternal." That is a word that has no equivalent in the Hebrew and Greek Scriptures. Why would condemnation be eternal? There is no sin that deserves eternal punishment. That is both unscriptural and totally insane.

First of all,  Jesus Himself said that there will weeping and all kinds of misery in darkness. How do you get around that?

COMMENT: I do not try to "get around anything." Why would you suggest such a thing. Of course there will be weeping and misery, but not in some eternal hellhole of torture.

Jesus said this place of torment was made up for Satan and his host,

COMMENT:  Actually the word is "messengers--angels" and not host. But who are the "messengers" of Satan?  These are those who appear as "ministers of righteousness" but are not which Paul mentions in II Cor. 11:15. These are human ministers who lead God's sheep astray, and there are tens of thousands of them.

however because of the power of choice,we humans are also subject to this eternal separation.

COMMENT:  Get "eternal" out of your head. There is no such thing in Scripture. See my paper on our home page: "Is EVERLASTING Scriptural?"

You mentioned that when Adam and Eve died they went back to the dust just as God proclaimed,and you are correct,however its the spirit of man that's at hand here, which is itself eternal from God, just like in ecclesiastic the body returns to earth(dust) however your spirit (soul)

COMMENT: You write "spirit (soul)" indicating that they are one and the same. They assuredly are not. Read the section on the "soul" in my Hell Part C.

go's back to God. In closing just let me say once again we're talking the spiritual body which we all shall have at His second coming in the twinkling of an eye we shall all be changed. Some to everlasting glory and life with God,some to everlasting darkness,shame and Gloom.

COMMENT:  NO "eternal" about it.
        God be with you,
        Ray

By the way  I do respect you and your teachings I can see you are a student of the word,I really appreciate how u  exposed that fake rapture theory...

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.039 seconds with 22 queries.