bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Contridiction  (Read 5374 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Contridiction
« on: January 28, 2007, 12:47:56 PM »

After reading your paper God judges the world in a pond you claim that God is the lake of fire... which would mean we go straight to the lake of fire (God) on judgement day but I found a scripture that clearly contradicts it.

21"Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. 22On that day many will say to me, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many mighty works in your name?' 23And then will I declare to them, 'I never knew you; depart from me, you workers of lawlessness.

and I see how you like to bold/capitalize and underline scriptures to prove your points so I will do the same.

"And then I will declare to them DEPART FROM ME"

if we go straight to God in our judgement then why does he say flee from me, I never knew you. does this not make it obvious that if we don't know him by the time we die then we can not be with him in the after-life?

I'd really appreciate some understanding on this matter...

-

Dear :
        Jesus did not mean by "depart from Me" that they should go to outer space or go to hell or any such nonsense. He meant they had to depart from being IN HIS KINGDOM.  In like manner, Jesus said to Peter:  "Get thee behind Me Satan."  Yet Peter didn't move to Jesus' back side or leave the area or go to hell or something.  Jesus is speaking of spiritual position, not geographical location.
        God be with you,
        Ray

« Last Edit: March 28, 2008, 04:25:35 PM by Craig »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.048 seconds with 23 queries.