bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Kudos we are in the Last phase!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 4199 times)

rrammfcitktturjsp

Kudos we are in the Last phase!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« on: January 27, 2007, 11:45:09 PM »

To All,

I am so happy.  Thanks to some good friends of ours who helped us get our stuff out of storage yesterday, we are now in the last phase of moving in our home.  We have been for 7 monthes and are finally setteling in.  We were blessed, becuase I ran into a great friend of mine that I have not seen for over 2 years.  This was becuase I called about some cool funiture that they were selling becuase they were moving. Well, guess what, we got the furniture for free and things are great.  We will continue on our friendship even though they are moving to Dallas.

I am so happy.  We got reunited with an old friend and made a new friend today.  We got our stuff out of storage yesterday.  We had a great birthday celebration for my dear husband with our extended family.  We are caught up on bills.  We are serious about getting out of debt.  Man oh man, the good things keep on coming.

I will soon be able to set up my business on ebay and generate more income working from home.  My son is getting cuter and cuter each and every day.  I cannot ask for more, I am CONTENT.  We may not have what we want, but I have everything that I need.  We have friends, family, a healthy baby, eachother, a great forum to come out and hang out with, a nice home, a stable source of income, and strenght to make it through each day.

We will be having some financial concerns this coming month, so please keep these in your prayers. 

Sincerely,

Anne C. McGuire

gmik

Re: Kudos we are in the Last phase!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2007, 12:11:24 AM »

GOD IS SO GOOD!!!!!!!!!

love,
gena

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2007, 06:36:45 AM »

We may not have what we want, but I have everything that I need.

Want v/s Need

We all need love joy peace kindness goodness patience gentleness faithfulness and self control but we all want security comfort  assurance, approval and to be needed. Strange hey?

Peace to you

Arcturus :)
« Last Edit: January 28, 2007, 06:38:21 AM by Arcturus »

brothertoall

« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2007, 10:21:12 AM »

Anne I am really happy for you and your family. It is when things like this are good that makes all the trials that we must go through worth every day of it. God bless you my friend.

bobby

rrammfcitktturjsp

« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2007, 12:55:26 PM »

Arcturus,

Yes it is really strange.  Makes that playstation3 kind of fade away.

Sincerely,

Anne C. McGuire

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2007, 01:47:03 PM »

Bless you Anne

indeed! :D

Peace to you

Arcturus :)

DWIGHT

« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2007, 01:02:58 AM »

Hi Anne,

I too am happy for you and your family.  Nothing worse than having everything scattered about all over town.  Now just enjoy your new home and new furniture and your family (which includes us).

God bless,

Dwight

rrammfcitktturjsp

« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2007, 12:19:35 PM »

Dwight,

Well we finally got things cleaned up around here.  It is a nice home.  Now I can enjoy you all at the forum and my home without things hanging over my head.

Thank you all for your words of encrouagement and being there with me on my journey.

Sincerely,

Anne C. McGuire

hebrewroots98

« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2007, 04:29:13 AM »

You go girly! ;D
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.031 seconds with 17 queries.