bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Health Issues  (Read 3364 times)

rrammfcitktturjsp

Health Issues
« on: January 28, 2007, 12:08:38 AM »

To All,

Ever since last Sunday David-Lee has being feeling under the weather. We have now began to administer a great medication for him.  He is still having a runny nose and has only recently began to feel a little more like his normal self.  Please pray that he continues to heal.

I am sick with strep throat or something like that.  I am at this point able to eat with great difficulty.  Please pray that my throat will get better.  It has gotten to be bad that it hurts to breathe in.  I usually get this stuff once a winter, and know that it is a lot of bed rest and a boring time ahead of me. 

As with my husband, I think there is nothing wrong with him right now.  Please pray that it stays like that.

Thanks my brothers and sisters for your prayers and your support.

Sincerely,

Anne C. McGuire

gmik

Re: Health Issues
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2007, 12:13:42 AM »

Will Do.  Up here a funny stomach flu is going around. I took a day off last week and now my hubby has it.

Hope you feel better soon.

love,
gena

rrammfcitktturjsp

« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2007, 12:20:32 AM »

Gena,

I know about that bug, we sent it packing from here a couple of weeks ago.  I will keep your hubby in our prayers to get better.

Sincerely,

Anne C. McGuire

gmik

« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2007, 12:23:04 AM »

Thanks hon.
 We must be the only ones on tonite.  And now back to the horses.
Good nite Anne, God Bless you.

love,
gena
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.03 seconds with 17 queries.