bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: "Forever"  (Read 4574 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
"Forever"
« on: January 28, 2007, 12:57:00 PM »

Hello Ray,

It's amazing what we find when we actually take the time to read and study the scriptures.
    I have come to the understanding that "forever" never really meant "eternal or without end" (thanks to you) but rather for the eon, eons, or eonian. However, "just in case", for those who want to hold on to the word "forever" and the believe that the KJB is without error or any other bible that contains the word "forever"; I found these scriptures:

Jeremiah 3:12
     ... for I am merciful (maybe I should repeat that God is merciful), saith the LORD, and I will not keep anger (such as burning some one in hell) for ever.
    Note: the fact that he will not be angry "forever" should be enough to destroy the eternal torture theory but like I mentioned earlier "just in case" they want to hold on to the word: "forever')

Jeremiah 32:27
     27Behold, I am the LORD, the God of all flesh: is there any thing too hard for me? (like saving the whole world Tim 4:10 or overcoming man's so called "free-will" such as in the example: fireman analogy where the supposedly exist some person that is such an idiot that he would not want to be saved or that he posses more power than GOD and could resist GOD and choose to burn in some hell that is supposed to last forever. HA!)

Jeremiah 32:42
    42For thus saith the LORD; Like as I have(yes, there it is I have) brought all this great evil (the tsunami, the towers, Hurricane Katrina)upon this people,( but thank God there is hope...) so will I bring upon them all the good (salvation for all, no more death or tears or suffering, immortality) that I have promised them.

This is brilliant!  Well Ray, I always welcome correction. I hope I am not getting carried away by my enthusiasm. You did mention in an email on your website that you like to here how we in computer land are doing so here it is.

God be with you
    Ricardo

Very good Ricardo. You're right, many many Scriptures completely contradict the evil doctrines of Christendom.
    Ray

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 22 queries.