bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Question  (Read 4482 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Question
« on: January 28, 2007, 01:01:23 PM »

You said that God will not do anything to improve or change our lot, but he will not leave us in our carnal state. What do you mean by that? Doesnt that mean that God will change and improve our lot. If so, Why?

I asked you if you believe that God is a God of "unconditional love" and you didnt answer. I am not trying to be mean, its just I have read your website and I cant say that I agree with alot of it.  You preach that "Hell" isnt real and then you say that we dont have "free will". your teachings dont really make sense, even though you are using the bible, still they dont make sense.

I agree that Hell isnt real, in a different way of course. But I dont see how you can say that we dont have "Free Will".
   Bring me some light here, I could use some.

Peace and Love,

Tim
Dear Tim:
Your first sentence: "You [that's me, I guess] said that God will not do anything to improve or change our lot, but he will not leave us in our carnal state. What do you mean by that?"

I don't know what I meant by that seeing that I doubt very much that those are my words in the first place. Can you "quote" me from where you got that statement?

I have written 120 pages on "The Myth of Free" will giving dozens and dozens of Scritpures to prove the point. I don't know what else you want, but I know I don't have time to explain the 120 pages in an email. Hope you understand.
God be with you,
Ray
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.032 seconds with 22 queries.