bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: I'M LIVING WITH A WOMAN  (Read 19631 times)

hebrewroots98

Re: I'M LIVING WITH A WOMAN
« Reply #40 on: January 29, 2007, 08:29:07 PM »

I wanted to read the whole thread before I responded.  Hopefully this will help us out here:

MOICHAI is the Greek word for 'ADULTRY'.  Moichai means BREAKING A COVENANT OR VOW OR OATH OR PROMISE.  (...ANY... COVENANT OR VOW THAT A PERSON MAKES WITH ANOTHER PERSON AND THEN BREAKS THAT VOW OR COVENANT MEANS THAT THE COVENANT BREAKER HAS COMMITTED ADULTRY/MOCHAI; THUS, THEY HAVE SINNED AGAINST GOD FOR NOT KEEPING THEIR PROMISE; THUS THEY NEED TO REPENT AND TURN FROM THEIR SINS.   (The bible has mistranslated this 'adultry' word so many times; JUST BE CAREFUL EVERYTIME THAT YOU READ 'ADULTRY' IN THE BIBLE AND REPLACE IT WITH THE WORD 'COVENANT/VOW; ALSO REMEMBER THAT IT ISN'T THE SEXUAL ACT, RATHER IT IS THE BREAKING OF A COVENANT;

EXAMPLES:
1-THE ISRAELITES COMMITTED 'ADULTRY' (BROKE THEIR VOW/COVENANT TO KEEP GOD AS THEIR ONLY GOD AND AS THEIR FIRST LOVE FOREVER, YET, THEY DIVORCED GOD WHILE IN THE DESERT BY WORSHIPPING OTHER GODS; (THUS GOD WAS THE FIRST 'DIVORCEE'), THUS THE ISRAELITES COMMITTED ADULTRY AGAINST GOD.

2- I COVENANT WITH YOU TO PAY BACK THE MONEY WHICH YOU HAD LOANED ME, AND WHEN I DON'T PAY IT BACK, I AM THEN GUILTY OF COMMITTING "ADULTRY" AND HAVE SINNED FOR BREAKING THE COVENANT AND FOR NOT KEEPING MY WORD OF  PAYING IT BACK;)

3-YOU SAY THAT YOUR ARE EXCLUSIVELY COMMITTED TO THIS ONE PERSON IN ALL WAYS, FOR A LIFETIME (THUS, A MARRIAGE), AND THEN YOU GO OUT AND HAVE SEX WITH ANOTHER PERSON, YOU HAVE THEN BROKEN YOUR WORD/VOW/COVENANT OF STAYING COMMITTED TO ONLY THAT ONE  SPECIAL PERSON FOR A LIFETIME; THUS YOU HAVE COMMITTED 'ADULTRY' BY BREAKING YOUR PROMISE TO STAY WITH THAT PERSON AND NOONE ELSE; (THEN YOU HAVE ALSO COMMITTED 'FORNICATION'.  (FORNICATION IS HAVING SEX IN AN UNCOMMITTED WAY, WETHER  YOU ARE SINGLE OR MARRIED.)

LET ME SHOW YOU A COUPLE OF DIFFERENT MARITAL SENARIOS:  which one would you say is the most sincere/Godly/biblical of relationships?

1- I HAVE JUST COME OUT OF A CONGREGATION THAT WAS NEARLY TORN APART DUE TO THE MISUNDERSTANDING OF THIS VERY WORD "ADULTRY" (WHICH FROM THE GREEK  TRANSLATION REALLY MEANS  "MOICHAI"; OR TO BREAK A COVENANT/VOW.")  Due to peoples' 'LACK OF KNOWLEDGE'  there were two couples whom got treated terribly when they were living together and having sex before having a 'public marriage ceremony'.  The short of it was that the couples were totally committed to each other and they had made a private committment ceremony with one another before God, they lived together, they shared material and financial things, and then they had 'consumated' (had sex and became one in flesh) their relationship before God; they went by the Old Testament way of not having rings or papers; they rather consumated their love and thus became married before God.  However, they were told all kinds of wrong and unbiblical things by the pastors/elders/teachers and members for doing this.  My husband and I showed them that what they were doing was totally biblical as well as totally legal and that they were considered 'married' by God and by common law even though they didn'[t have a public ceremony.  (We did encourage them to go by the laws of the land and to at least get the legal papers so that they can be deemed as 'being married' for the need of binding legal documents; we also ecnouraged them to get the Justice of the Peace to marry them just to have the papers JUST SO THEY KEEP FROM OFFENDING THE WEAKER BROTHER AND MAKING HIM FALL.    The couples are still together today and love each other more than ever.

2-My parents got 'married' about 46 yrs ago.  Along the way they were seperated numerous amounts of time; there were affairs, and they even got divorced when I was in the 2nd grade; dad married his 3rd wife; and after she died he came back to mom and lived with us for awhile; they separated several times at that point as well; they lived together off and on throughout those years; they live together right now as tho they are married (they are in the common law sense) but, they are NOT married/unified/in love/or in the consumated way.   Dad claims to not love her and would never get married again, when really his heart does love her; whereas, mom claims to have never quit loving him, but, she only uses him for the financial gain that she can get from him.  There is no honesty here; they use each other, they need each other, they don't even hardly have anything in common! DEFINATELY NOT EQUALLY YOKED OR IN LOVE!

3-A friend of ours was married to a woman and they had kids together; his 'wife' had been secretly cheating on him with several men for many years.  When he went to divorce her, she did not want the divorce (she had lied to alot of people (judges, her children, neighbors, church members,  and drug his name falsley through the wringeretc.. ) and said that it was he that had been cheating on her; which was untrue.  She did not want him, but, she did not want anyone else to have him either.  He did not love her, they were spiritually unequally yoked, and she was an unrepentant sinner/liar and still is to this day.     

SO, I ASK YOU...WHICH 'MARRIAGE' IS OF GOD/SPIRITUAL/LOVE AND WHICH 'MARRIAGE' IS OF satan?  THOSE THAT WORSHIP ME MUST WORSHIP ME IN TRUTH AND IN SPIRIT.... ;)

BE CAREFUL OF WHAT YOU TEACH FOR YOU WILL BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE.

Sorin

« Reply #41 on: January 29, 2007, 08:51:00 PM »

I am really grieved and appalled that so many on this board are giving Bradigans ungodly advice! Don't you all read the Bible?

No, I never read it before in my life, nor have I ever been to church, nor am I familiar with Babylons laws. Of course I speak as a fool.  ::)

That does not work, because God does not care if you drive a car before getting your licence. He will not count it as sin against you.

If you are breaking the law of the land to drive a car without a license then God does care! And it is a sin to drive without a license! For we are to obey the laws of the land as unto the Lord!

Okay, so in my haste I gave a bad example. But still, we are talking about marriage here not driving cars, there's no law of the land that says it's illegal for a couple to live together without having a physical marriage licence. Therefore, you are not breaking the 'law of the land'.

So my point is what God considers sin and what He does not. Adam and Eve are proof that you don't need a physical ritual to be married to someone you love, unless of course you want to suggest that they fornicated 'cause they had no magistrate or pastor marry 'em and give 'em a licence.

God Almighty declared them Man and wife! We know they were married because Eve is referred to as Adam's wife. Genesis 2:25 And they were both naked, the man and his wife, and were not ashamed.

Exactly! And you think God Almighty no longer declares people 'Man and Wife'? That's precisely my point. God declares who is man and wife, not some magistrate or a piece of paper. I know Adam and Eve were husband and wife, that's why I used them as an example of how you can be married in God's eyes under God's Spiritual law without having a physical wedding ritual.

When you sleep with someone you become one flesh, thus when you just have meaningless sex and the next day you sleep with someone else you fornicated because you're commiting adultery.

Hmmmm....So if you wait until you are in love and then have sex you are married? And if you stay together for 10 years and then choose to walk away you commit adultery if you go and be with someone else? What if you are only together 5 years or two years or two weeks? Is it fornication, marriage, adultery or what? I'm confused!  ???

Oh, so all it takes is a piece of paper and a physical pagan wedding ritual and that's the only difference between fornicating or not?  Is that what God cares about, whether you have a certificate or not? How come He didn't give Adam and Eve a wedding certificate then? 

If you remain with that one person for the rest of your life, then she is your wife, until you leave her for someone else then you commit adultery and when the two part ways that's called a divorce. That's how I see it. 

So if you have intercourse with someone for the first time, then choose to part ways, you spend the rest of your life committing adultery? And you are then divorced? hmmm

Why would you spend the rest of your life commiting adultery?  ???

God knows the intention of the heart, God is the one who gives you your mate. And He knows when you are just having meaningless sex with someone and when you're making love and the two are commited to each other for the rest of their natural lives.

Yes God knows your heart but do you?

What's that supposed to mean? 

Jer 17:9
    The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?

Well then, you don't know your own heart eighter.

The reason I would get legally married is for the physical benefits of marriage, tax cuts, if one dies, life insurance covers the wife and kids etc... but not because it's a sin not to have a physical wedding ritual. That's preposterous.

Take care,
Sorin

It is preposterous to make these things up as you go along when we have God's word to guide us!

~Paula  :o

I'm not makiing anything up 'as I go along'. If we have God's word to guide us then why is it so hard for you to see that God declared Adam and Eve Husband and wife without some stupid wedding ritual or certificate. If we could only get past the physical.... if only........

But of course you need the whole marriage licence and accountability thing when people are lawless and would otherwise ( if they had no legal accountability) leave their wife and children without being held accountable. Yes, the law is indeed for the lawless. But of what use is the law for someone who wouldn't ever leave his wife and kids
even without the law forcing him to stay with her? It' of no value if he wouldn't ever leave her and the kids anyways, then the law is not doing anything, it;s not making him stay with her since he would stay with her anyways. But of course most won't understand.... and that's expected really.......

Sorin

« Reply #42 on: January 29, 2007, 08:54:36 PM »

Can any here on this forum provide scripture or scriptures (we need a witness) showing that God is okay with a man and a woman living together without being husband and wife?

Why of course it isn't. God's word tells us it isn't. Can you show me scripture where it says in order for a couple to be husband and wife they must first have a physical pagan ritual with a physical paper that has their names written on it?

« Last Edit: January 29, 2007, 09:13:46 PM by Sorin »

hillsbororiver

« Reply #43 on: January 29, 2007, 09:48:29 PM »

Once again;

Joh 4:16  Jesus saith unto her, Go, call thy husband, and come hither.

Joh 4:17  The woman answered and said, I have no husband. Jesus said unto her, Thou hast well said, I have no husband:

Joh 4:18 For thou hast had five husbands; and he whom thou now hast is not thy husband: in that saidst thou truly.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up

Page created in 0.035 seconds with 20 queries.