bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Job Update!  (Read 5617 times)

SandyFla

Job Update!
« on: January 29, 2007, 12:34:44 PM »

I've got an interview at lunchtime today at a vet hospital ... You all know how much I LOVE animals!!! This would be a great chance for me to be around them every day.

I don't know if this is what God has for me at this time, but He's put that love in my heart, so I'm hoping this will be it. :)

Will let you all know how it goes ...

Sandy

hillsbororiver

Re: Job Update!
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2007, 12:50:41 PM »

Sandy,

That truly would be awesome to do something for a living that you loved to do and felt a real commitment toward.

I will be praying that this is what you have been looking for and that this is His Will,

Joe

brothertoall

« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2007, 01:15:51 PM »

Sandy that is wonderful!!!! I know you love animals and my wife also is an animal lover.

bobby

gmik

« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2007, 01:31:03 PM »

It is 11:30 and I am on my lunch break.  Praying for you.  Sounds cool.
gena

rrammfcitktturjsp

« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2007, 01:50:23 PM »

Sandy,

That is cool.  I am praying for you.  Please keep us updated.

Sincerely,

Anne C. McGuire

longhorn

« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2007, 01:57:05 PM »

All the animals here at the farm hope you get the job. 

Longhorn

longhorn

« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2007, 02:01:03 PM »

P.S.  My cats Salem and Doodle are both on the front porch at the same time, (they dont get along to well) probably a good sign. 

Longhorn

SandyFla

« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2007, 03:08:24 PM »

Well, I just got back.

I'm not sure how the interview went. The woman I spoke with said lots of people were applying for the position and that they would call me.

While I would absolutely LOVE to work around animals, I know that if it doesn't work out, God has something better -- or some PLACE better -- for me.  If and when I hear from them, you all will be the first to know!!! :)

Thanks for all your prayers.

Sandy

rrammfcitktturjsp

« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2007, 03:29:49 PM »

Sandy,

Well at least you got through the interview.  I'll keep praying.  I read some of the posts to my little one to pass the time away and he was jumping around on my lap.  So I guess that's baby for Good luck.

Sincerely,

Anne C. McGuire

SandyFla

« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2007, 03:40:36 PM »

Awwww ... how cute! :)

Give him a big hug and kiss for me. :)

Sandy

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2007, 04:21:31 PM »

Am watching and waiting!......

Peace to you as you trust in His will for you

Arcturus :)

hebrewroots98

« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2007, 10:43:03 PM »

Sandy,
 ;)I am so glad that you like VETS; I am one. :D  I am so glad to know that you like working around them on a daily basis, but, why would you call us Vets 'animals' and 'dogs' ??? Since God put the love for we 'animals' in your heart, I hope you get the job too.  I think everyone should love a VET.  (OH, you are talking about A VETERINARIAN'S OFFICE)...my bad... ;) ;D

...I hope and will be praying for God to give you the desires of your heart and that you get this job. :D

SandyFla

« Reply #12 on: January 31, 2007, 02:37:07 PM »

hee hee ... yes, I like vets (military) too. Most of my uncles and many cousins are retired from the military.

AFA the job, I doubt I'll get it. Anyhoo, it's probably just as well. I'd have to work until 7:00 PM, and Bethany cries her heart out if I'm not home at a certain time. I'm sure she'd eventually get used to it, but I'm not too sure I'd get used to driving home in the dark for 6 months. With no streetlights, those headlights can get awfully bright, esp. from people who use their high beams.

Like I said, if I don't get it, it isn't the right job for me, and God has something better. :)

Sandy

rrammfcitktturjsp

« Reply #13 on: January 31, 2007, 02:58:53 PM »

Sandy,

Well keep us updated.

Best of God's blessings your serach for employment.

Sincerely,

Anne C. McGuire

buddyjc

« Reply #14 on: February 01, 2007, 12:29:14 PM »

Hey Sandy, I hope you get the job.  The very first job I had was working for a vet.  I'll be praying for you.

Brian
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.047 seconds with 20 queries.