bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Coming In Last!!!  (Read 4356 times)

jennie

Coming In Last!!!
« on: January 29, 2007, 10:52:09 PM »

I was reading the marriage thread and didn't see a place to reply. Bradigans, you are in my heart and prayers as you sort this out. I can't really say a whole lot about marriage but just tell you how I feel. I think there are some tax advantages as well as insurance if you are legally married. God knows the hearts of all of us ...man and woman alike. I think the marriage thing for me was i was so happy to publicly let our friends and family( and others!) know that Michael and I
were going to spend the rest of our lives together and it meant so much to me that he had chosen me and that I had chosen him. I guess it was the profession of love and committment to show the world. The Bible speaks of the marriage bed too. You seem so sincere in your desire to find the answer. It is obvious that you love your mate and you desire to seek out God's plan. We are all seeking each day to be the person that God wants us to be and to follow God's ways. All of these people here are more than wonderful, knowledgeable and above all....loving. You have come to a good place. I stand in no judgement but will tell you that I will be holding you and yours in my heart and in my prayers. Jennie

gmik

Re: Coming In Last!!!
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2007, 11:08:19 PM »

Jennie, that thread has been locked.

I agree w/ your post to Bradigans Jennie.  I hope he reads it.

love,
gena

Bradigans

« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2007, 11:17:26 PM »

Sincerely thanks and keep me in your prayers.

In His Love,

Bradford

jennie

« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2007, 12:34:08 PM »

I am sorry Gena. I didn't realize that was locked. I hope it didn't create a problem. Much love, Jennie
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 20 queries.