bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: AMEN ALLELUIA HEBREWROOTS98  (Read 5319 times)

Bradigans

AMEN ALLELUIA HEBREWROOTS98
« on: January 30, 2007, 12:49:59 AM »

Amen ALLELUIA to Brother Hebrewroots98  to want was said in I'M LIVING WITH A WOMAN. i see the same hypocrisy around me. What you said really reaches the heart. Thank you, thank you.  ;D

IN HIS LOVE,

Bradford

Sorin

Re: AMEN ALLELUIA HEBREWROOTS98
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2007, 12:55:47 AM »

Bradford,

You mean this post?

Originaly posted by hebrewroots98

"I wanted to read the whole thread before I responded.  Hopefully this will help us out here:

MOICHAI is the Greek word for 'ADULTRY'.  Moichai means BREAKING A COVENANT OR VOW OR OATH OR PROMISE.  (...ANY... COVENANT OR VOW THAT A PERSON MAKES WITH ANOTHER PERSON AND THEN BREAKS THAT VOW OR COVENANT MEANS THAT THE COVENANT BREAKER HAS COMMITTED ADULTRY/MOCHAI; THUS, THEY HAVE SINNED AGAINST GOD FOR NOT KEEPING THEIR PROMISE; THUS THEY NEED TO REPENT AND TURN FROM THEIR SINS.   (The bible has mistranslated this 'adultry' word so many times; JUST BE CAREFUL EVERYTIME THAT YOU READ 'ADULTRY' IN THE BIBLE AND REPLACE IT WITH THE WORD 'COVENANT/VOW; ALSO REMEMBER THAT IT ISN'T THE SEXUAL ACT, RATHER IT IS THE BREAKING OF A COVENANT;

EXAMPLES:
1-THE ISRAELITES COMMITTED 'ADULTRY' (BROKE THEIR VOW/COVENANT TO KEEP GOD AS THEIR ONLY GOD AND AS THEIR FIRST LOVE FOREVER, YET, THEY DIVORCED GOD WHILE IN THE DESERT BY WORSHIPPING OTHER GODS; (THUS GOD WAS THE FIRST 'DIVORCEE'), THUS THE ISRAELITES COMMITTED ADULTRY AGAINST GOD.

2- I COVENANT WITH YOU TO PAY BACK THE MONEY WHICH YOU HAD LOANED ME, AND WHEN I DON'T PAY IT BACK, I AM THEN GUILTY OF COMMITTING "ADULTRY" AND HAVE SINNED FOR BREAKING THE COVENANT AND FOR NOT KEEPING MY WORD OF  PAYING IT BACK;)

3-YOU SAY THAT YOUR ARE EXCLUSIVELY COMMITTED TO THIS ONE PERSON IN ALL WAYS, FOR A LIFETIME (THUS, A MARRIAGE), AND THEN YOU GO OUT AND HAVE SEX WITH ANOTHER PERSON, YOU HAVE THEN BROKEN YOUR WORD/VOW/COVENANT OF STAYING COMMITTED TO ONLY THAT ONE  SPECIAL PERSON FOR A LIFETIME; THUS YOU HAVE COMMITTED 'ADULTRY' BY BREAKING YOUR PROMISE TO STAY WITH THAT PERSON AND NOONE ELSE; (THEN YOU HAVE ALSO COMMITTED 'FORNICATION'.  (FORNICATION IS HAVING SEX IN AN UNCOMMITTED WAY, WETHER  YOU ARE SINGLE OR MARRIED.)

LET ME SHOW YOU A COUPLE OF DIFFERENT MARITAL SENARIOS:  which one would you say is the most sincere/Godly/biblical of relationships?

1- I HAVE JUST COME OUT OF A CONGREGATION THAT WAS NEARLY TORN APART DUE TO THE MISUNDERSTANDING OF THIS VERY WORD "ADULTRY" (WHICH FROM THE GREEK  TRANSLATION REALLY MEANS  "MOICHAI"; OR TO BREAK A COVENANT/VOW.")  Due to peoples' 'LACK OF KNOWLEDGE'  there were two couples whom got treated terribly when they were living together and having sex before having a 'public marriage ceremony'.  The short of it was that the couples were totally committed to each other and they had made a private committment ceremony with one another before God, they lived together, they shared material and financial things, and then they had 'consumated' (had sex and became one in flesh) their relationship before God; they went by the Old Testament way of not having rings or papers; they rather consumated their love and thus became married before God.  However, they were told all kinds of wrong and unbiblical things by the pastors/elders/teachers and members for doing this.  My husband and I showed them that what they were doing was totally biblical as well as totally legal and that they were considered 'married' by God and by common law even though they didn'[t have a public ceremony.  (We did encourage them to go by the laws of the land and to at least get the legal papers so that they can be deemed as 'being married' for the need of binding legal documents; we also ecnouraged them to get the Justice of the Peace to marry them just to have the papers JUST SO THEY KEEP FROM OFFENDING THE WEAKER BROTHER AND MAKING HIM FALL.    The couples are still together today and love each other more than ever.

2-My parents got 'married' about 46 yrs ago.  Along the way they were seperated numerous amounts of time; there were affairs, and they even got divorced when I was in the 2nd grade; dad married his 3rd wife; and after she died he came back to mom and lived with us for awhile; they separated several times at that point as well; they lived together off and on throughout those years; they live together right now as tho they are married (they are in the common law sense) but, they are NOT married/unified/in love/or in the consumated way.   Dad claims to not love her and would never get married again, when really his heart does love her; whereas, mom claims to have never quit loving him, but, she only uses him for the financial gain that she can get from him.  There is no honesty here; they use each other, they need each other, they don't even hardly have anything in common! DEFINATELY NOT EQUALLY YOKED OR IN LOVE!

3-A friend of ours was married to a woman and they had kids together; his 'wife' had been secretly cheating on him with several men for many years.  When he went to divorce her, she did not want the divorce (she had lied to alot of people (judges, her children, neighbors, church members,  and drug his name falsley through the wringeretc.. ) and said that it was he that had been cheating on her; which was untrue.  She did not want him, but, she did not want anyone else to have him either.  He did not love her, they were spiritually unequally yoked, and she was an unrepentant sinner/liar and still is to this day.     

SO, I ASK YOU...WHICH 'MARRIAGE' IS OF GOD/SPIRITUAL/LOVE AND WHICH 'MARRIAGE' IS OF satan?  THOSE THAT WORSHIP ME MUST WORSHIP ME IN TRUTH AND IN SPIRIT.... Wink

BE CAREFUL OF WHAT YOU TEACH FOR YOU WILL BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE."

That's basically what I was trying to say in there but in my haste I typed too much and thought too little and thus didn't explain myself too well.
I'll give an Amen to that post too! 
« Last Edit: January 30, 2007, 01:01:30 AM by Sorin »

Bradigans

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2007, 01:01:38 AM »

Sorin, yes that's the post I'm referring to.

Bradigans

« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2007, 01:03:22 AM »

Sorin,

You guys really hit the nail on the head for me. God bless yall...

rrammfcitktturjsp

« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2007, 01:09:45 AM »

Sorin,

I am going to share something with you.  Susan and her dear husband have been friends and even more so a family for David and I.

David and I met online oh in summer of 1999.  We met in person in 2003 in October of that year.  Since then we have been living together.  We knew that we were always in love and pretty much pledged ourselves to eachother.

When we attended a particular church here in town, many looked down upon us becuase they were caught up in the legalistic stuff regarding marriage.  We were torn, we knew that we wanted to get married but at the right time.  We approached Susan and Terry for their advice, and they gave us love alont with the advice.  I am pleased and honored to say that on October 11, 2005 we finally tied the knot.  We were married at 9:00 am in the morning and they were at the ceremony.  They had roses, a balloon, a card, and much love to give us.  

I will never forget how Terry calmed David and I's nerves.  For some odd reason we got to talking in sheep voices.  I had told my husband that I wanted a long engagement becuase I wanted time to get to know him offline and in r/t.  I am glad that we did.  I will never forget the moment when the the JP asked him do you take this woman to be your lawful wedded wife.  He looked down at me in the greatest of love and said the wedding vows.  

Looking back on it, I am glad that we went through with it, not becuase of being pressured, but becuase in that moment before God and family we formally pledged our lives to one another.

I know from personal experience that if you wish to live together and can commit to eachother faithfully, please please only marry in a legal ceremony when you two are ready.  In God's eyes you are already married.  Pray on these things.  And know when the big day comes if it does, you have people here in West Texas rejoicing with you.

Love eachother and take care of eachother.  It sounds like you are on the right path.

We are praying for you.

Sincerely,

Anne C. McGuire

Sorin

« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2007, 01:13:37 AM »

"3-YOU SAY THAT YOUR ARE EXCLUSIVELY COMMITTED TO THIS ONE PERSON IN ALL WAYS, FOR A LIFETIME (THUS, A MARRIAGE), AND THEN YOU GO OUT AND HAVE SEX WITH ANOTHER PERSON, YOU HAVE THEN BROKEN YOUR WORD/VOW/COVENANT OF STAYING COMMITTED TO ONLY THAT ONE  SPECIAL PERSON FOR A LIFETIME; THUS YOU HAVE COMMITTED 'ADULTRY' BY BREAKING YOUR PROMISE TO STAY WITH THAT PERSON AND NOONE ELSE; (THEN YOU HAVE ALSO COMMITTED 'FORNICATION'.  (FORNICATION IS HAVING SEX IN AN UNCOMMITTED WAY, WETHER  YOU ARE SINGLE OR MARRIED.)"

That's how you get married in God's eyes without some physical ritual or paper. Now of course people will say will without making it 'legal' according to man's law the husband (for example) could just leave the wife and (say they have) kids and is not accountable in the same way as if they had a 'legal marriage' with the papers and all that. And you're right, he could, but even if he got away with it in this life, he can't escape the just judgment of God, right? And besides, that's why this type of thing is not for everybody, that's why you have marriage licences (for the law breakers) and that's why you keep a dog on a leash, because he can't be trusted otherwise.

Now am I saying that I am against  physical wedding rituals, and that people shouldn't do that, or that I wouldn't go through with it? No, of course not. My whole argument was that a physical paper, and a physical judge or minister does not make you married. people get legally married all the time then they end up getting divorced soon after. Yet when a couple that truly loves each other and have vowed to, and will spend the rest of their lives togheter are constantly attacked by the church or our society for not
having a piece of paper. I guess I'll end it with this.

Quote from: Bradigans
You guys really hit the nail on the head for me. God bless yall...

Thanks Brad, glad to have been of help to you.

Take care,
Sorin

« Last Edit: January 30, 2007, 01:30:00 AM by Sorin »

rrammfcitktturjsp

« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2007, 01:46:06 AM »

Brad,

I forgot to address another issue with my post.  And I addressed Sorin rather than you, sorry about that.

If you want the legal benefits of the marriage, such as tax breaks, benefits, and that nature, then yes that paper would be very helpful.  Also, I hate to be a bringer of bad news, but should something happen to one of you, you will need to get a will drawn up if you do not have one already drawn up.  Please, please make sure that you as a family and if there is a little one involved, make sure you are provided for.

Sincerely,

Anne C. McGuire

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2007, 02:02:08 AM »

This discussion has been locked on the thread that started this conversation I notice.

Kat

« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2007, 10:49:43 AM »

I do want to say there is not a single scripture to back up what is continued to be discussed here.
We shoiud be together and standing on what is taught in the scripture.
I would ask that if anyone wants to continue to discuss this please use scripture to back up your stance on this or any subject.

mercy, peace, and love
Kat
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.032 seconds with 20 queries.