bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Pray for my family (We're moving!!)  (Read 3384 times)

Bradigans

Pray for my family (We're moving!!)
« on: January 30, 2007, 02:32:30 PM »

I'm asking everyone at this forum; especially those of the household of faith, to pray for me and my family. We believe God is blessing us with a house. We're moving finally this thursday from our apartment :D (a sigh of relief) More then anything, we want this to be in God's will (THE LEADING OF THE HOLY SPIRIT). We've told Christ, Jesus that we would rather stay here in this apartment if His presence isn't going to be in this lovely house. Even in some circumstances we live in at this apartment, we know what it is to experience His presence. I say this from the heart, more than anything else (a nice house included) we want His presence. I would rather be out on the street with His presence, then have a nice house without His presence. Thanks everybody, and I love you in His love.

IN HIS LOVE,

Bradford

P.S.

continue to pray for us on the I'M LIVING WITH A WOMAN ISSUE

rrammfcitktturjsp

Re: Pray for my family (We're moving!!)
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2007, 02:51:55 PM »

Bradford,

Congrats on moving from the apartment.  I know that we want a house really, really, bad.  I am getting tired of the noisy and nosy neighbors around here.

You will be in my prayers for both issues.

Sincerely,

Anne C. McGuire

hebrewroots98

« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2007, 04:00:46 AM »

Bradigans,
I am praying for your family.  Knowing that YOU ARE THE TEMPLE THAT THE HOLY  SPIRIT DWELLS IN, then it is THAT SAME SPIRIT that you will be taking with you wherever you go (weather new house, to work, or out into the neighborhood.)  The Holy Spirit is with you always and he NEVER leaves you!  Do not fear Bradigans that you will somehow loose the HS's presence in your life; continue in your spiritual walk, just as you are currently doing and God will continually bless you with HIS PEACE THAT PASSES ALL UNDERSTANDING.  Don't let satan steal your peace in the Lord or to cause you to fear, b/c HIS PERFECT LOVE casts out fear! ;)  Just continue to be that spiritual covering to your family and GOD will provide the rest for all of you. :D  Let us know how things go.

brothertoall

« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2007, 12:59:47 PM »

Bradford my friend He is with you no matter where you go. I believe it is His will that you now have a house and may He bless you with many good memories there.

I am very happy for you my friend and for your family.

bobby
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.029 seconds with 16 queries.