bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: GOD HAS FOUND ME A CHURCH (Matthew 16:18)  (Read 4797 times)

Bradigans

GOD HAS FOUND ME A CHURCH (Matthew 16:18)
« on: February 01, 2007, 12:06:27 PM »

It's amazing, alleluia!!! Since i've been with you all these brief weeks, the first thing i think of after getting into God's Word each morning is yall. I'm speaking of these brief weeks in time that i've been with you all on this forum, because God in his foreknowledge had this all in His plan. We're (my family inside my family/the Church) suppose to be moving into a house today. I wasn't even thinking about that this morning. I got up, got into THE WORD, praised THE LORD, and thought of yall. Lord forgive me, i even rushed through some of my chores (changing my babies diapers and giving the one her milk and stuff i had to take care of in the bathroom). i love you all at this forum. i belong to a few other forums, but i belooonnng to this forum. i have never felt anything like this before. These past few weeks i even find myself fasting (not eating) to be in fellowship with you all. I finding that you don't really have to plan anything, simply let THE SPIRIT (1 John 4:16) flow. INDEED, home is where your heart is. i love you all. God has found me a Church. It's always been, i just didn't know it was!

IN HIS LOVE,

Bradford

rrammfcitktturjsp

Re: GOD HAS FOUND ME A CHURCH (Matthew 16:18)
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2007, 01:18:00 PM »

Bradford,

How awesome and what a blessing you are to me and to this forum.  It sounds to me like you are growing by leaps and bounds with God.  <stands and throws hat in the air>  I am so happy for you.  Just a caution.  Realize that this forum will always be here, but your little one will not be little forever.  Sometimes I have had to pause and let the forum fall behind and play with my little one.  Enjoy the time here and with your little one.

Truly we are blessed to have our precious ones in our lives.  We are here for you.  Welcome home brother.

Sincerely,

Anne C. McGuire

brothertoall

« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2007, 01:23:50 PM »

Bradford you are also a blessing to me and a friend and brother.

I can see your excitement and I know that you are also very excited about having your own home for you and your family. I am very happy for and with you and your family.

Love to you my new found friend,

bobby

jennie

« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2007, 01:53:39 PM »

Yeah Bradigans!!!! Your excitement is contagious! Much love, Jennie

DWIGHT

« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2007, 07:17:55 PM »

Bradford,

I want to say the same thing as Bobby.  It's a blessing to be with those who share the body of Christ and can worship Him without a building made with hands.  May the Lord continue to bless you and your family.

Your brother in Him,

Dwight

Dean Peterman

« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2007, 08:27:21 PM »

Thank you for sharing this.

gmik

« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2007, 06:30:59 PM »

Dean, I love it that you are going back and finding these!  I remember this one and it is such fun to reread!!!

I believe this forum to be my church too!!

Bradigans

« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2007, 04:23:06 AM »

Matthew 16:18 - And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.John 4:23,24 - But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him. God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

UncleBeau

« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2007, 01:33:07 PM »

I love to see people so excited for the things of God! Welcome to the Body ;D

your friend,

-Beau
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.024 seconds with 17 queries.