bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I don't want to leave this site/cite  (Read 3532 times)

Bradigans

I don't want to leave this site/cite
« on: February 01, 2007, 12:41:19 PM »

i've got to get going here. My daughter (7 month old) is over here screaming at me. i've been ignoring her. We're in the process of moving, and i've got to get things (like my internet service here) transferred. My wife (as of yet unceremonized) is out on errands. I see some of you PMed me. I apologize. i will read later, Lord willing, and respond. Keep us in you alls prayers. Stay in THE WORD. Ephesians 6:12 - For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.    You all are addictive, and i hope to commune with you all real soon.

IN HIS LOVE,

Bradford

rrammfcitktturjsp

Re: I don't want to leave this site/cite
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2007, 01:05:33 PM »

Bradford,

You had me scared, I thought you were disjoining the forum.  Whew.  Have a great day. 

Sincerely,

Anne C. McGuire

Bradigans

Re: I don't want to leave this site/cite
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2007, 05:57:50 PM »

The only way i'm leaving this forum is if they kick me off. i had better give you all my E-mail address. Bradigans@yahoo.com.

Talk to you soon...

Bradford
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.048 seconds with 20 queries.