bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Dark matter holds universe in place  (Read 4640 times)

SandyFla

Dark matter holds universe in place
« on: April 06, 2006, 01:04:11 PM »

Visible Universe Held In Place By A Dark Matter.
New information from the University of Nottingham, England,
and the Instituto de Astrofisica de Canarias, Spain.
Video: http://eyepod.org/AD-Video-DarkMatter.html

Perhaps this goes along with I Kings 8:12 and 2 Chronicles 6:1, scientifically showing that God holds the universe together.

(I Kings 8:12 - "Then spake Solomon, The LORD said that he would dwell in the thick darkness."
2 Chronicles 6:1 - "Then said Solomon, The LORD hath said that he would dwell in the thick darkness.")

Any thoughts?

love_magnified

Dark matter holds universe in place
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2006, 04:08:40 PM »

Hi sandy,
I think Ray and Mike are on a mission to help us saints see through the spirit rather than the physical realm.

I Kings 8:12 - "Then spake Solomon, The LORD said that he would dwell in the thick darkness."

Let scripture interpret itself:

Isaiah 54:8
In a little wrath I hid my face from thee for a moment; but with everlasting kindness will I have mercy on thee, saith the LORD thy Redeemer.

Mark 15:37-39
And Jesus cried with a loud voice, and gave up the ghost. And the veil of the temple was rent in twain from the top to the bottom. And when the centurion, which stood over against him, saw that he so cried out, and gave up the ghost, he said, Truly this man was the Son of God.

Colossians 1:15
Christ is the visible image of the invisible God. He existed before God made anything at all and is supreme over all creation

John 9
"It was not because of his sins or his parents' sins," Jesus answered. "He was born blind so the power of God could be seen in him. All of us must quickly carry out the tasks assigned us by the one who sent me, because there is little time left before the night falls and all work comes to an end. But while I am still here in the world, I am the light of the world."

Then he spit on the ground, made mud with the saliva, and smoothed the mud over the blind man's eyes. He told him, "Go and wash in the pool of Siloam" (Siloam means Sent). So the man went and washed, and came back seeing!

His neighbors and others who knew him as a blind beggar asked each other, "Is this the same man--that beggar?" Some said he was, and others said, "No, but he surely looks like him!" And the beggar kept saying, "I am the same man!" They asked, "Who healed you? What happened?" He told them, "The man they call Jesus made mud and smoothed it over my eyes and told me, `Go to the pool of Siloam and wash off the mud.' I went and washed, and now I can see!"

Here are some questions:

Why did Jesus put earth on the man's eyes then tell him to wash that dirt from his eyes in a pool called "sent" so that he could see again?
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.052 seconds with 20 queries.