bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: John Hagee says...  (Read 7757 times)

love_magnified

John Hagee says...
« on: April 06, 2006, 08:31:12 PM »

I pulled this from John Hagee's site:

St. Paul recorded in Romans 15:27 "For if the Gentiles have shared in their (the Jews) spiritual things, they are indebted to minister to them also in material things."

Christians owe a debt of eternal gratitude to the Jewish people for their contributions that gave birth to the Christian faith. Jesus Christ, a prominent Rabbi from Nazareth said, "Salvation is of the Jews!" (St. John 4:22) consider what the Jewish people have given to Christianity:
a) The Sacred Scripture
b) The Prophets
c) The Patriarchs
d) Mary, Joseph, and Jesus Christ of Nazareth
e) The Twelve Disciples
f) The Apostles

Here is what Romans 15 ACTUALLY says:

For this reason I also have been much hindered from coming to you. But now no longer having a place in these parts, and having a great desire these many years to come to you, whenever I journey to Spain, I shall come to you. For I hope to see you on my journey, and to be helped on my way there by you, if first I may enjoy your company for a while. But now I am going to Jerusalem to minister to the saints. For it pleased those from Macedonia and Achaia to make a certain contribution for the poor among the saints who are in Jerusalem. It pleased them indeed, and they are their debtors. For if the Gentiles have been partakers of their spiritual things, their duty is also to minister to them in material things. Therefore, when I have performed this and have sealed to them this fruit, I shall go by way of you to Spain. But I know that when I come to you, I shall come in the fullness of the blessing of the gospel of Christ.

Here is how NLT puts it:

Since the Gentiles received the wonderful spiritual blessings of the Good News from the Jewish Christians, they feel the least they can do in return is help them financially.

I pray that God will lead Hagees followers to actually start to crack that Bible open and read what it says. He makes an idol out of physical Jerusalem because he sees prophecy with a carnal eye.

PS. understand I am not talking about giving to the poor or not, but about the idols of the heart that lead people to teach the heresy that physical Israel supercedes Israel of God.

love_magnified

John Hagee says...
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2006, 08:37:55 PM »

!!!!!!!!!
John Hagee cont.

While some Christians try to deny the connection between Jesus of Nazareth and the Jews of the world, Jesus never denied his Jewishness. He was born Jewish, He was circumcised on the eighth day in keeping with Jewish tradition, He had his Bar Mitzvah on his 13th birthday, He kept the law of Moses, He wore the Prayer Shawl Moses commanded all Jewish men to wear, He died on a cross with an inscription over His head, "King of the Jews!"

Jesus considered the Jewish people His family. Jesus said (Matthew 25:40) "Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as you have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren (the Jewish peopleā€¦ Gentiles were never called His brethren), ye have done it unto me."

http://johnhagee.com/support-israel.asp

JESUS NEVER CALLED GENTILES HIS BRETHEREN?

Are we not called SONS OF GOD? Are there Jews and Gentiles in the body. NO. There is no Jew or Gentile in the body of Christ! We are one with him, a multitude of brothers and sisters IN Christ. JESUS IS KING OF THE JEWS. Any man who is of faith is the seed of Abraham! We are a royal priesthood. A holy nation. Not of bloodline but the spirit!!!

It gets worse:

-----------
Why did Jesus Christ go to the house of Cornelius in Capernaum and heal his servant, which was ready to die? What logic did the Jewish elders use with Jesus to convince Him to come into the house of a Gentile and perform a miracle?

The logic they used is recorded in Luke 7:5; "For He loveth our nation, and He hath built us a synagogue." The message? This Gentile deserves the blessing of God because he loves our nation and has done something practical to bless the Jewish people.

--------------

Is Hagee ACTUALLY relying on the logic of the ELDERS OF THE DAY who turned around and murdered him?!!!!! We have recieved the blessings of God because we have faith in Christ and in that we have entered into a NEW nation. The blessings of God has to do with faith in Christ NOT practical carnal blessing to a carnal, physical bloodline. This message SHAMES him. I am appauled.

Lord forgive us.

Sorin

John Hagee says...
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2006, 08:45:40 PM »

So Hagee says on one hand " that every little boy and every little girl that dies without knowing Jesus Christ is going to spend ETERNITY IN HELL ".

Then on the other hand he says we should give to the Jews, who in his eyes ( since they don't believe Jesus is the Messia) are all going to this Hell of his.

I can't stand christianity, it makes me ill. So let's help them financially in this life, but they're all going to burn for eternity afterwards.

Now I have nothing against helping poor people out. I just don't get Hagee's logic. from his point of view or belief system, it doesn't make any sense to me at all. since he believes that all who die without knowing/ accepting Christ as their Saviour are going to hell, wouldn't it make more sense for him to try and save them from that, not from poverty?

love_magnified

John Hagee says...
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2006, 08:50:06 PM »

Yes. I want to reiterate that this has nothing to do with the poor, but of the heresy taught by teachers in the church that:

1) carnal blessing to a physical bloodline is necessary to recieve spiritual blessing (that which is freely given by God) - which makes sense since they are so accustomed to selling the Gospel anyway.

2) Jesus never declared that Gentiles are his brothers

3) That Jesus was a Jew before anything else (of course meaning that we need to view him from an EARTHY perspective) a mistake Paul made, who admonished us thereafter.

jerreye

John Hagee says...
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2006, 09:47:45 PM »

I can't stand christianity, it makes me ill. So let's help them financially in this life, but they're all going to burn for eternity afterwards.

Actually, Sorin, I have heard that Mr. Hagee believes that there is going to be a REMNANT of modern Jews (of the flesh) that are going to be saved, even IF they do not accept Jesus as their Messiah! I know, I know...pretty insane, huh?!

God Bless,

Jeremy

love_magnified

John Hagee says...
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2006, 10:06:58 PM »

Yes here is also what the majority of the Christian world believes:

LIE: The Jews, by virtue of their physical bloodline, will eventually be made into the rulers of the world with Christ physically sitting in a physical temple in Old Jerusalem when he returns and they finally believe in him.

TRUTH: The physical Jews were once grafted onto the trunk and have been cut away, so that the Gentiles might be grafted on. Eventually, the physical Jews will be grafted back onto the branch into a spiritual kingdom IN WHICH there is no Jew or Gentile.

rvhill

John Hagee says...
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2006, 10:11:08 PM »

Romans 11:25 [ All Israel Will Be Saved ] I do not want you to be ignorant of this mystery, brothers, so that you may not be conceited: Israel has experienced a hardening in part until the full number of the Gentiles has come in.

All Israel Will Be Saved
 Romans 11:25I do not want you to be ignorant of this mystery, brothers, so that you may not be conceited: Israel has experienced a hardening in part until the full number of the Gentiles has come in. 26And so all Israel will be saved, as it is written:
   "The deliverer will come from Zion;
      he will turn godlessness away from Jacob.
    27And this is[f] my covenant with them
      when I take away their sins."[g]

love_magnified

John Hagee says...
« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2006, 10:13:46 PM »

That's right. AMEN. There is no promotion or demotion according to physicality. They will be brought into the new nation, the new priesthood, and the new city of Jerusalem where Christ is king NOW and where God pays no attention to flesh, for the flesh profits ABSOLUTLEY NOTHING.

Zacman

All Israel
« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2006, 10:18:48 PM »

when I take away their sins."

When are their sins taken away?

As with all of us, that is the most important question, whether we are of any particular nationality.

Best regards,
Zacman[/quote]

Mickyd

John Hagee says...
« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2006, 12:55:48 AM »

First off....There is no Jewish race! They admit that themselves.

The following is taken from http://www.jewfaq.org/judaism.htm

"In the 1980s, the United States Supreme Court ruled that Jews are a race, at least for purposes of certain anti-discrimination laws. Their reasoning: at the time these laws were passed, people routinely spoke of the "Jewish race" or the "Italian race" as well as the "Negro race," so that is what the legislators intended to protect.

But many Jews were deeply offended by that decision, offended by any hint that Jews could be considered a race. The idea of Jews as a race brings to mind nightmarish visions of Nazi Germany, where Jews were declared to be not just a race, but an inferior race that had to be rounded up into ghettos and exterminated like vermin.

But setting aside the emotional issues, Jews are clearly not a race.

Race is a genetic distinction, and refers to people with shared ancestry and shared genetic traits. You can't change your race; it's in your DNA. I could never become black or Asian no matter how much I might want to.

Common ancestry is not required to be a Jew. Many Jews worldwide share common ancestry, as shown by genetic research; however, you can be a Jew without sharing this common ancestry, for example, by converting. Thus, although I could never become black or Asian, blacks and Asians have become Jews (Sammy Davis Jr. and Connie Chung)."

John Hagee is promoating an agenda....one I had rather not discuss here.

lilitalienboi16

Re: All Israel
« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2006, 01:00:37 AM »

Quote from: Zacman
when I take away their sins."

When are their sins taken away?

I believe i read from one of rays article's explaining this that it will be at the RESSURECTION OF THE DEAD. Correct? If im wrong someone please correct me lol.

zander

John Hagee says...
« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2006, 06:49:18 AM »

Mr Hagee also wants a preemptive strike on Iran, its been reported.  I can only imagine this man wants war because he wants there to be a "rapture" before the "great tribulation", of which i am sure he thinks he is going to be part of.

Nothing scares me more than Christians, i tell you.  I would prefer to mix with a satanist.

love_magnified

John Hagee says...
« Reply #12 on: April 07, 2006, 02:00:48 PM »

Their own words will hang them. But judgement will restore them. Let us not view them as enemies or we are in the same boat. Be angry but do not sin.

Sorin

John Hagee says...
« Reply #13 on: April 07, 2006, 10:45:06 PM »

Quote from: zander
Mr Hagee also wants a preemptive strike on Iran, its been reported.  I can only imagine this man wants war because he wants there to be a "rapture" before the "great tribulation", of which i am sure he thinks he is going to be part of.

Nothing scares me more than Christians, i tell you.  I would prefer to mix with a satanist.

Well hey, there's always Shoeman. :wink:

lilitalienboi16

John Hagee says...
« Reply #14 on: April 07, 2006, 11:49:53 PM »

Quote from: love_magnified
Their own words will hang them. But judgement will restore them. Let us not view them as enemies or we are in the same boat. Be angry but do not sin.

No! Do not be angry with them becauase we all ONCE WERE IGNORANT, but by Gods grace have been called out. Let us remember that :)

Love our enemies :D
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.051 seconds with 21 queries.