bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Wrong  (Read 5290 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Wrong
« on: February 02, 2007, 08:58:06 AM »

Ray I think I know were you missed it, PRIDE , ARROGANCE, you think you have all the answers. But unfortunately for you its a body of Christ, & the head of that body is Jesus, not you.

The majority of the body of Christ believes the word as best they can . I admitt we have the biggest wacos of any organisation , But thats because Jesus said he's gunna give it to the foolish of this world to confound the wise.

But I think you've slipped into error because of a few bad experiences.

There is a hell,

there is a devil

& sin will get you there.

The first sin of grandad Adam was questioning Gods word, I beleiev thats were you are.

I find the best way of checking up on myself is to test my heart. If I listern to or read some error , & it annoys me like your stuff I check my heart for angry or frustration. The Bible says to be angry & sin not , so its ok to be angry but dont sin. In other words keep control of your flesh . Dont be rude to people calling them stupid or foolish.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

COMMENT:  When you say don't call two-faced lying hypocritical heretics "foolish," do you mean not to call them foolish like THIS:

JESUS UPBRAIDS THE CHURCH LEADERS FOR THEIR GROSS SINS
[selections from Matthew 23]

"But WOE unto you, Scribes and Pharisees, HYPOCRITES… FOR YOU SHUT UP THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN AGAINST MEN…

…THEY BIND HEAVY BURDENS and GRIEVOUS to be born, and lay them on men’s shoulders; but will not move them with ONE OF THEIR FINGERS

WOE unto you, Scribes and Pharisees, HYPOCRITES… you DEVOUR WIDOW’S HOUSES… you shall receive the greater damnation.

WOE unto you, Scribes and Pharisees, HYPOCRITES…

WOE unto you, ye BLIND GUIDES…

You FOOLS AND BLIND…

You FOOLS AND BLIND…

WOE unto you, Scribes and Pharisees, HYPOCRITES! You… have omitted… JUDGMENT, MERCY, and FAITH…

You BLIND GUIDES, which strain out a gnat, and SWALLOW A CAMEL.

WOE unto you, Scribes and Pharisees, HYPOCRITES… within they are full of EXTORTION AND EXCESS.

You BLIND PHARISEES…

WOE unto you, Scribes and Pharisees, HYPOCRITES! You are FULL OF DEAD MEN’S BONES, and ALL UNCLEANESS… and HYPOCRISY and INIQUITY…

WOE unto you, Scribes and Pharisees, HYPOCRITES!… you are the children of them which KILLED the prophets. FILL YOU UP then the measure of your fathers.

You SERPENTS, you GENERATION OF SNAKES… you KILL AND CRUCIFY… you SCOURGE in your synagogues… Behold your house is left unto you DESOLATE"!!

Is that what you mean I shouldn't do?

Ray

-----------------------------------------------------

If you do that even in the slightest than you are under the control of the evil one & on your way to hell. But dont be scared . The Bible also says that He is just & fair to forgive us of our sins. But we need to repent . He also said he would do this 7 x 70 times a day in Matt. So Its not by pretending to be intelectual that you will ever achieve enlightenment or is it by undersatanding things in your carnal mind . The Bible also says that the carnal mind is an enemy of God. But it is by trust love & Faith in Jesus the only one that could , did , & has saved you.

Bless you in Jesus name

pete

« Last Edit: February 02, 2007, 11:39:29 AM by Kat »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.023 seconds with 22 queries.