bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Is this good news or what?  (Read 4233 times)

orion77

Is this good news or what?
« on: April 06, 2006, 08:49:39 PM »

Here is some scriptures worth reading.  Talk about good news!  We have a lot to be thankful for.  :D

Dt 6:4
Hear, Israel! Yahweh is our Elohim; Yahweh the only One.

Dt 6:5
So you will love Yahweh your Elohim with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your intensity.

Dt 7:7
It was not because your multitude was more than all the other peoples that Yahweh was attached to you and chose you, for you were the fewest of all the peoples.

Dt 7:8
But it was because of the love of Yahweh for you and because of His keeping the oath that He had sworn to your fathers that Yahweh brought you forth with a steadfast hand and ransomed you from the house of servants, from the hand of Pharaoh king of Egypt.

Dt 30:6
Yahweh your Elohim will circumcise your heart and the heart of your seed so as to love Yahweh your Elohim with all your heart and with all your soul, that you may stay alive.

Song 8:6
Place me like a seal upon your heart, Like a seal upon your arm, For love is strong as death, Its jealousy hard as the unseen, Its burning coals as burning coals of fire, The blaze of Yah.

Song 8:7
Many waters cannot quench love, Nor can streams overwhelm it. If a man should give all the wealth of his house for love, People would despise, yea despise it.

Jer 31:3
From afar Yahweh has appeared to me, With love eonian I have loved you, Therefore I have drawn you [with] kindness.

Hos 11:4
With the cables of a human am I drawing them, with the ropes of My love. And I am becoming to them as those raising the yoke high over their cheeks. And I am stretching out to him, and I am feeding him.

Zeph 3:17
Yahweh, your Elohim, is within you; He, the Master, will save. He will be elated over you with rejoicing; He will renew you in His love; He will exult over you with jubilation.

Jn 15:10
If ever you should be keeping My precepts, you will be remaining in My love, according as I have kept the precepts of My Father and am remaining in His love.

Jn 15:12
 "This is My precept, that you be loving one another, according as I love you.

Jn 15:15
 "No longer am I terming you slaves, for the slave is not aware what his lord is doing. Yet I have declared you friends, for all that I hear from My Father I make known to you.

Jn 15:16
Not you choose Me, but I choose you, and I appoint you, that you may be going away and be bringing forth much fruit, and your fruit may be remaining, that anything whichsoever you should be requesting the Father in My name, He will be giving it to you.

Rom 8:38
For I am opersuaded~ that neither death nor life, nor messengers, nor sovereignties, nor the opresent, nor what is impending, nor powers,

Rom 8:39
nor height, nor depth, nor any differentother creation, will be |able~ to separate us from the love of *God *in Christ Jesus, our *Lord.

Gal 5:14
For the entire law is ofulfilled~ in one word, in *this:  "You shall |love your *associate as yourself."

Col 3:12
Put~ on, then, as *God's chosen ones, holy and obeloved~, pitiful compassions, kindness, humility, meekness, patience,

Col 3:14
Now onover all these put on thelove, whichany is the tie of thematurity.

1Jn 3:16
inBy this we oknow *love, seeing that thatHe', for our sakes, _o lays down His *soul. We'  also |ought to lay down our *souls for the sake of the brethren.

1Jn 4:17
In this is *love operfected~ with us, that we may |have boldness in the day of *judging, seeing that, according as thatHe'  is, so are we'  also in this *world.

Rev 12:10
And I hear a loud voice in *heaven saying,  "Just now becamecame~ the salvation and the power and the kingdom of our *God, and the authority of His *Christ, thatfor the accuser of our *brethren was cast out, *who was accusing them sight ofbefore our *God day and night.

Rev 12:11
And they'  conquer him becausethrough the blood of the Lambkin, and becausethrough the word of their *testimony, and they love not their *soul, until death.

May we all continue to grow in His love, to become as He is.  When the day comes to have the boldness to look Him in the eyes and shake His hand and not to be ashamed.  This is our Fathers will and His will be done in earth as it is in heaven.  8)  :D

God bless,

Gary

hillsbororiver

« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2006, 09:22:40 PM »

Thank you Gary,

these verses bring me to my knees in humble worship of Him that loves us more than we can comprehend.

Joe

orion77

« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2006, 09:51:33 PM »

Thanks for the response, Joe.  When I go out at night and gaze up to the stars and stand in awe of His creation, it makes me think.  With the knowledge of astronomy today, we get a better idea just how big and beautiful the universe is.  Yet, still it is beyond our understanding.  Put that same thought into the spiritual truths of His love for us and it becomes amazing.  

Ps 19:1
{ A Davidic Psalm } The heavens are recounting the glory of El, And the atmosphere is telling the work of His hands.

Ps 19:2
Day after day is uttering a saying, And night after night is disclosing knowledge.

Ps 19:3
There is no audible saying, and there are no words; Their voice is unheard.

Ps 19:4
Yet into the entire earth their voice goes forth, And into the ends of the habitance their declarations. For the sun, He has placed a tent in them,

Ps 19:5
So it is like a bridegroom going forth from his canopy; It is elated like a master, to run its path.

Ps 19:6
From the end of the heavens is its going forth, And its circling around goes on to their ends, So that nothing is being concealed from its warm penetration.

Ps 19:7
The law of Yahweh is flawless, restoring the soul; The testimony of Yahweh is faithful, making wise the simple;

Ps 19:8
The precepts of Yahweh are upright, rejoicing the heart; The instruction of Yahweh is pure, enlightening the eyes;

Ps 19:9
The fear of Yahweh is clean, standing unto the future; The judgments of Yahweh are truth; they are righteous altogether:

Ps 19:10
Coveted more than gold, and more than much glittering gold, And sweeter than honey and drips of the combs.

Job 38:31
Canst thou bind the sweet influences of Pleiades, or loose the bands of Orion?

Job 38:32
Canst thou bring forth Mazzaroth in his season? or canst thou guide Arcturus with his sons?

Amos 5:8
[Seek him] that maketh the seven stars and Orion, and turneth the shadow of death into the morning, and maketh the day dark with night: that calleth for the waters of the sea, and poureth them out upon the face of the earth: The LORD [is] his name:

Anyway that is what I see, when looking at the stars.  His love for us is awe inspiring and limitless.  Hence the name, orion.

God bless,

Gary

hillsbororiver

« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2006, 10:00:36 PM »

Yes Gary,

that is why it is so very humbling, the Creator of this incomprehensible universe and all it contains wants a personal one on one relationship with us! He wants us to be His sons & daughters, He knows and cares about our day to day trials and even knows the number of hairs on our heads.

Thinking of these things sometimes actually reduces me to tears, the fact that He is leading us to Him is such a joyful thought that I am totally incapable of putting it into the proper words.

Joe
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.042 seconds with 20 queries.