bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Heaven/Hell  (Read 5469 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Heaven/Hell
« on: February 03, 2007, 01:03:44 PM »

> Hello Ray
>
> My friend and I have now read through your article thoroughly. Please could
> you possibly clarify this for us. Are you saying that all the Jews (every
> single one that has ever lived and is living now) will be saved? It is a
> lovely thought but is that what you are saying. Also, what about the rest
> of humanity - all those who have ever lived (even before the flood) and
> since (including those alive today).
>
> Looking forward to hearing from you.
>
> God Bless.
>
> Anne and June

Dear Anne and June:
You obviously have not read very much on our site. You ask: "Are you [that's me] saying that all the Jews will be saved?"  No, Anne and June I am NOT saying that. If you have read anything on my site you know that I don't say anything of any value unless I present it with two, three, five, ten or more SCRIPTURES.  I did not come up with the Scripture that says Jesus Christ was commissioned by His Father to BE THE SAVIOUR OF THE WORLD (I John 4:14). I did not come up with that. I did not say, "God our Saviour will have ALL men to be saved" (I Tim. 2:4).  I did not write the verse that says, "For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, Who is the SAVIOUR OF ALL MEN , especially [but not EXCLUSIVELY] of those that believe" (I Tim. 4:20).

I did not in fact come up with any of the over one hundred Scriptures that show God will save ALL HIS CREATURES. Not in this life, but in Judgment. Only the elect of the "House of God" are being called to salvation in this life time (I Pet. 4:17). The rest will be purified and cleansed by the fire of God "CONSUMING FIRE" (Heb. 12:29), when He sets up His government on this earth (Isa. 26:9).
God be with you,
Ray>

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 22 queries.