bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: i may be attending certain fellowship  (Read 3949 times)

Bradigans

i may be attending certain fellowship
« on: February 04, 2007, 12:53:28 PM »

If the Lord wills, i may be attending a certain fellowship this morning to make a certain announcement. In the past, they've been kind of contrare to what the Word may be saying through me. If you all feel the leading of the Holy Ghost, pray for me. Thanks....

IN HIS LOVE,

Bradford

rrammfcitktturjsp

Re: i may be attending certain fellowship
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2007, 08:02:40 PM »

Bradford,

Hope all went well.  Let us know.  Praying for you brother.

Sincerely,

Anne C. McGuire

hebrewroots98

« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2007, 12:27:21 AM »

praying!  Hopefully they will receive what you had to say. :D

rk12201960

« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2007, 01:51:51 PM »

Hi Brad, I also will be praying for them.
To add, from what I've learned in the scriptures that no matter what we as people do, drop the ball or not, God has everything directed as to his pleasures. That took such a load off of my mind. Do what God directs you to do (we do not our will) Whatever comes out of it it is Gods will.

I think once we understand God has his hand in everything (I'm still learning That) then we can be bold and thankful that we don't fight or war alone. I see so many things I've never seen before. Its like I'm looking at the world for the first time. I can feel the carnel mind being burned out of my being thro Gods spirit. I'm not a good writer and have trouble conveying things in letter but what a mind blowing thing it is to have the holy spirit direct you in everything. I don't even direct my thoughts much anymore but we I do try to I see things red flag and step back. Its like have a protector always with you and in controll. I know now that everything that happens is Gods doing and no one else, this makes it easy to accept that happens in my life, I don't pretend to know what everything that happens is all about but its a BLessing to see Gods work unfold onece we give totally to God or faith in him, which by the way is a gift from God and nothing of our own.

Its so wonderful to see things in a new light and not a carnel mind (even though I'm still letting go).
This happens because God wills it, Jesus has overcame the world and so he will show is as we go. Thats whats been happing to me.
Now I know what Ray means when he says "I could write 50 more pages on just .... subject)

As I stand on the sand and turn around.........

God bless us all.
Randy  ;D

hebrewroots98

« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2007, 05:25:26 PM »

Amen and Amen!

Bradigans

« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2007, 04:17:25 PM »

Amen and thanks everybody. I love you all...

IN HIS NAME,

Bradford

rrammfcitktturjsp

« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2007, 01:39:44 AM »

Bradford,

So have you made the announcment yet and if so what was it?  Keep us updated on the stuff you post. 

Sincerely,

Anne C. McGuire
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 17 queries.