bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: fornication (spiritual)  (Read 5295 times)

ertsky

fornication (spiritual)
« on: April 07, 2006, 06:42:01 AM »

Hi All

it has come to my attention by the mercy of God that spiritual fornication involves mixing false doctrine (leaven) in alongside the true doctrine of Christ

and that this is a most serious matter because it stumbles other christians.

if your sin is you wrongly judge your brother then you can repent and go on, but if your sin is that you preached a false doctrine then you have troubled greatly the body of Christ.
You have sinned against Christ. this is a serious matter.

1Co 6:15  Know ye not that your bodies are the members of Christ? shall I then take the members of Christ, and make them the members of an harlot? God forbid.
1Co 6:16  What? know ye not that he which is joined to an harlot is one body? for two, saith he, shall be one flesh.
1Co 6:17  But he that is joined unto the Lord is one spirit.
1Co 6:18  Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body.
1Co 6:19  What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?
1Co 6:20  For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's.

so it is SO VERY IMPORTANT that we do not push false doctrine onto anyone, that we strive together with all our might as God gives us strength to get the doctrine of Christ right and keep it pure

no wonder the scripture says

2Jo 1:9  Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son.
2Jo 1:10  If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him God speed:
2Jo 1:11  For he that biddeth him God speed is partaker of his evil deeds.

this is such an important matter

it is so very important that we keep false doctrine away.

that we expose and counter false doctrine with pure doctrine

that we mark those who bring false doctrine and purge them from our midst

Tit 3:9  But avoid foolish questions, and genealogies, and contentions, and strivings about the law; for they are unprofitable and vain.
Tit 3:10  A man that is an heretick after the first and second admonition reject;
Tit 3:11  Knowing that he that is such is subverted, and sinneth, being condemned of himself.

there is so much more to be said on this important subject

but mikes audio fellowship mp3s and the material on Rays site explain it so well.

Phi 3:1  Finally, my brethren, rejoice in the Lord. To write the same things to you, to me indeed is not grievous, but for you it is safe.
Phi 3:2  Beware of dogs, beware of evil workers, beware of the concision.
Phi 3:3  For we are the circumcision, which worship God in the spirit, and rejoice in Christ Jesus, and have no confidence in the flesh.

evil workers are on every side and many visit this board

do NOT believe every teaching but test everything to see whether it agrees fully with the word and holdfast that which is good

for example i have found Ray and Mikes stuff to be trustworthy

God has used them mightily in helping me grow to a place of understanding

what are the abominations of the harlot the fornications of Babylon the great whore if not her false teachings that pervert men away from the true and pure doctrine of Christ

Jam 4:4  Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God.
Jam 4:5  Do ye think that the scripture saith in vain, The spirit that dwelleth in us lusteth to envy?

we must strongly seek to keep the doctrine pure even as Christ is pure.

Rev 22:1  And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb.

anyway i trust that what i am saying is making sense to everyone

remember balaam

he failed to curse God's people but He taught balac to corrupt God's people with whoredoms, we must not fall for this tactic of the enemy

we must be vigilant and watch out for one another

and should insincere false workers be reading then read this

Heb 10:28  He that despised Moses' law died without mercy under two or three witnesses:
Heb 10:29  Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace?
Heb 10:30  For we know him that hath said, Vengeance belongeth unto me, I will recompense, saith the Lord. And again, The Lord shall judge his people.
Heb 10:31  It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.

to the true seekers, let us seek with all our hearts and minds and strength to keep the doctrine holy as God leads into all truth by His spirit which is holy

f

orion77

fornication (spiritual)
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2006, 12:35:19 PM »

Good post, ertsky.  Have you seen the news lately, about the LDS and polygamy and the book of Judas?  Amazing isn't?  

God bless,

Gary

shibboleth

fornication (spiritual)
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2006, 01:20:53 PM »

The movie "Sleeping With The Enemy" comes to mind. It's about a woman whose husband is abusive to her, and after the abuse treats her so lovingly by buying her candy and flowers. His trick is to fool her into believing she is not being abused, or deceived, as I think of false teaching.

One of Satans greatest tricks is to confuse us. He wants us to doubt things God has shown us are true.Satan has had thousands of years of plying his trade. We are no match for him in the flesh. He deceived everyone of us here, and will continue to do so if we aren't watching for him.

I realize many people have legitimate questions about some of the BT beliefs. Their questions are sincere and they really don't know. But the ones who come here merely to start a fight are who I am talking about. I certainly don't know all truth. I probably couldn't handle it. But, I do sense when I see a spirit of division starting to show itself. If I ever have false doctrine, please show me where I am wrong. Irealy do want to know the truth that sets us free.

ertsky

fornication (spiritual)
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2006, 02:39:40 PM »

i was thinking today as i went for my evening walk, how right mike was when he was saying that as we get to know more of the true doctrine of Christ we are more able to tell if what we are hearing is another jesus or a different spirit.

i have been AMAZED that as God by His spirit has been teaching me over the last few months how quickly things progress, the scripture, when the doctrine is of God, locks into a clear crystalline lattice with all verses harmonising in perfect patterns of truth and agreeing in Christ.

truly God is not the Author of confusion.

i have seen boards where people post endless verses in non related and meaningless gibberish and it all becomes a meaningless mess. God forgive me in the past i may have been guilty of this, but by His grace (the chastening kind) no more of that for me.

if i haven't got anything from God i pray He will give me the ability to just shut up!

if i can't expound a doctrine and back it up with relevant clear life giving verses then i pray God will encourage me to keep silent.

the last thing we need is water from broken cisterns

Jer 2:13  For my people have committed two evils; they have forsaken me the fountain of living waters, and hewed them out cisterns, broken cisterns, that can hold no water.

but no more

as it is written

Rev 18:2  And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird.
Rev 18:3  For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.
Rev 18:4  And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

PRAISE GOD THE ELECT COME OUT OF HER!

oh these are exciting times

i cannot wait to see more of the doctrine of Christ

i cannot wait for the wedding supper of the Lamb

huh ? what's that Lord ?

Luk 21:19  In your patience possess ye your souls.

THANK GOD FOR THE PARACLETE !

Joh 14:16  And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;
Joh 14:17  Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.
Joh 14:18  I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.

sorry folks my cup runneth over

what a merciful God !

f
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 20 queries.