bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Attention moderators and forum  (Read 3583 times)

Bradigans

Attention moderators and forum
« on: February 05, 2007, 07:26:39 AM »

Attention moderators and rest of forum,

Please be on the look out (let THE SPIRIT LEAD). Revelation 18:4 says - And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

i believe we have a few potential brethren who are looking and need healthy communion within THE BODY. They've stated to me in so many spoken and unspoken terms that there's something wrong with the church (THE GREAT HARLOT WITH MANY DAUGHTERS). They've also spoken to me in some spoken and unspoken terms, that we are THE CHURCH. 1 Peter 2:5 - Ye also, as lively stones, are built up a spiritual house, an holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices, acceptable to God by Jesus Christ.    

i need your prayers because i believe that i'm being led by THE SPIRIT to invite them to this forum.

All except one, their e-mail addresses are listed here: sweetjog35@cox.net, ayanal@comcast.net, iamjubei@hotmail.com.

Everybody pray that THE LORD'S will be done...

IN HIS LOVE,

Bradford 

hillsbororiver

Re: Attention moderators and forum
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2007, 08:46:17 AM »

Hi Bradford,

We always welcome new members here, it would be a good idea if they are steered over to the articles on Bible Truths first so they can get an idea of what this Forum is really all about.

His Peace to you Brother,

Joe

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2007, 09:19:58 AM »

Yes Joe, that can't be stressed enough.  New members are welcome but they should first read some of the articles on Bible Truths before posting at least.  That could save them as well as the moderators alot of problems.

Craig

Bradigans

« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2007, 08:35:39 PM »

i'll definitely keep to that for future joinee's...

IN HIS LOVE,

Bradford
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 22 queries.