bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Is it a sin for women to work outside of the home?  (Read 12358 times)

hebrewroots98

Re: Is it a sin for women to work outside of the home?
« Reply #20 on: February 09, 2007, 01:51:27 AM »

Paula, That is neat that you have your kiddos to help you out at home as well as to let you have a night out each week with your hubby.  (OK, I'm ready to have more kids...teasin! ;) We have NEVER had anyone to babysit Daniel (except for a part time babysittter for a few months when I had to work outside of the home; I wouldn't know how to act... ;)

Longhorn, If we come across one of those Godly women whom don't mind you going bass fishin'  ;) ;D

PKnowler

« Reply #21 on: February 09, 2007, 06:35:05 PM »

Yeah Susan I am blessed! My hubby has taken me out every weekend, mainly on Friday night (with rarely a snow day) since we got married almost 10 years ago. Even when we've been broke God's provided! He married me a widow with 5 children so we had built in babysitters. :) We have had 5 children ourselves ages 8,6,5,3,1. So we have gone through a lot of my kids being the babysitter  ;)  When one moves out the next one has stepped up to take over the babysitting job. Life's been good!  ;)

Hey Longhorn, my husband and I met at an online Christian dating service.  ;)
We were both on a 2 week trial to check it out. Needless to say we didn't need to go beyond the trial!
Not the conventional way to meet but God works in mysterious ways!  ;)

Ayana, it was nice talking to you! I'm sorry for hijacking your thread. I hope you find the answers your looking for.  :)

Blessings, Paula  :)
« Last Edit: February 09, 2007, 06:39:32 PM by PKnowler »

rrammfcitktturjsp

« Reply #22 on: February 09, 2007, 07:03:01 PM »

Paula,

Me and my husband met through and spent gobs and gobs of time with eachother on INstant Messenger before getting together for 3-4 years in person.

I shall post this story when we have our second year anniversary.  ANd Susan, on that day, you can post that cute story you read to me on the phone.

Glad to see another internet relationship, becuase up to now, I thought we were the only ones.  And oh, the marriage propasal was given on the second night that we were meeting in person.  LOL, so yeah we went fast, but we had spent years courting eachother on YIM.  We did however have a very long engagmenet process.

Sincerely,

Anne C. McGuire

<lifts drink <not necessarily alchohol either>> To partners in the same crime LOL.  ;D

hebrewroots98

« Reply #23 on: February 09, 2007, 11:16:28 PM »

Wow Paula, your'e starting all over.  Congrats on so many kiddo's!!!  (you don't look like you are old enough to have ten children!)  :D
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.032 seconds with 20 queries.