bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Love?  (Read 5256 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Love?
« on: February 07, 2007, 08:51:00 PM »

Hello Ray,

I have one question and if this has already been covered somewhere in your web site then please direct me to it.

Does God love all equally? Whether the called,not called,chosen/elect. Does he love some more than others?

Thank you,

bobby

Dear Bobby:

It is not possible for me to answer you question AS asked. And why is that? Because you already have a preconceived idea of what "love" means, don't you?  Don't you have a meaning in your mind, when you ask me that question? Yes, I am sure you do. But in Greek (the language of the New Testament Scriptures), there are several words translated "love" in most English Bible (not all, Concordant, Rotherham, and a few, for example).

Two days ago I gave our Sunday Bible study on this very subject (second half of study). Be sure you listen to it on our Forum

God loved Jacob and HATED Esau.  Yet He also LOVED Esau and ALL THE WORLD (I John 3:16).  But He did not love the world in the way that we are to LOVE DEARLY AND FONDLY, our Lord Jesus Christ (I Cor. 16:22). Listen to the Study.

God be with you,

Ray

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 22 queries.