bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Good Morning!  (Read 4658 times)

jennie

Good Morning!
« on: February 08, 2007, 12:56:33 PM »

Good morning to ya'll! I just wanted to wish ya'll a happy one! Love, Jennie

PKnowler

Re: Good Morning!
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2007, 12:59:39 PM »

Good Morning to you too Jennie!  ;)

Bless you!  :)

~Paula

rrammfcitktturjsp

« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2007, 01:00:13 PM »

Jennie,

My son is seranding me with music on crocodile piano <winks at Susan> and I wish to wish you a Top of the Morning from a cold and chilly West Texas.

Your post brightened my day and was the first one that I opened.

Sincerely,

Anne C. McGuire

Scribbles

« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2007, 01:52:16 PM »

Hello to you too ! I count it both a blessing, as well as a privilege to be able to come here to this forum......everyday.....And since being led to the true biblical/scriptural  truth, I've never taken the fact lightly that I am able to do so. To have like-minded brothers and sisters from all over the world sharing together......still leaves me so flabbergasted thankful !! Living alone in a small apartment and talking (outloud) to no one but my three little buddy cats, and the Lord ....... I sure do count it as a  privilege to be here. I guess I can't say that enough....lol.........What I'm trying to say, is.....we have so much to study, so much to read, so much to learn, etc....it's a blessing to be able to be "free" to post on an "off topic discussion forum"....and say "good morning", and whatever. Sometimes it's the "little things" that are important, too.
Have a blessed day everybody,
Scribbles

iris

« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2007, 04:35:12 PM »

Hello Jennie,

Its not morning anymore, so I'll have to say good afternoon... ;D

I hope everyone has a good day. :)

Iris

gmik

« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2007, 05:48:32 PM »

Thank you.  My good morning was driving to school today listening to Ray on tape!  Now, yeaaaa, school is over and I can listen all the way home.

Hope everyone has a great day in the Lord!!!  Whatever time zone you are in!!!

jennie

« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2007, 12:15:00 PM »

Another good morning to ya'll and us all! It is cold and cloudy here today but we are warm and dry and so blessed. Each day can be a good day or not. My Granny used to tell me that a smile just be what someone needed for their day.
Their was an older lunchroom lady at the school I worked at the time. I was scared to death of her at first because she would throw corncobs at you. She usually worked the dish window whee you took your dirty trays. One day when I was praying before work... now ya'll know I pray funny... I told God to put the person in my path for that day that needed love. Well, Miss Ruth was the first person on my mind. I told God she would throw a corncob at me but He didn't care. I just kept thinking " Miss Ruth needs kindness". None of the other lunchroom ladies even liked her. Well, I bit the bullet and stopped and chatted with Miss Ruth as my children put their trays up. I thanked her for the job she was doing and sne told me that some of the teachers don't even make their children say "thank you" when she emptied their trays. I found out she was a widow and had 2 grown children who lived far away and she didn't get to talk to them or see them much. I took time with her each day and came to truly look forward to seeing her and I loved her. I made sure I would take her a flower from time to time with a note and little things like that. When she passed away, her daughter came to me and said, " You  are the one that made Mother smile. You made sure she got a flower for Mother's Day" and so on. These were rich folks and I was kind of fearful that her daughter would be upset with me but instead she hugged me and thanked me! Doesn't that beat alll? I still think of Miss Ruth when I am faced with someone who is a little "prickly" on the outside. There is usually a lonesome person inside! Much love and a good day to all, Jennie

rrammfcitktturjsp

« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2007, 12:20:59 PM »

Jennie,

I am thinking that you might need to be posting evening reflections as well.  Wow, what an awesome story.  Again thanks for sharing.  That truly was a story that is worthy to be included in the Chicken Soup series.  Whenever I need to feel better, I usually read those and feel all nice and toasty.  Your story made me feel this way.  I will share it with my husband when he gets back.

Sincerely,

Anne C. McGuire

PKnowler

« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2007, 01:33:23 PM »

Hi Jennie,

An old lady that throws corn cobbs would be scary! Thanks for sharing how an act of love of kindness from you melted hearts and  changed lives! That's awesome! Anne, like you I get that warm fuzzy feeling inside like a chicken soup story.

Blessings, Paula  :)

iris

« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2007, 02:19:30 PM »

Hi Jennie,

Thanks for sharing the heart warming story.
I think we can all use a little extra love and attention sometimes.
A little kindness, especially for the elderly and those who live alone, goes a long way.

Paula, your little guy on the island is cute!!!  ;D

Iris
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.039 seconds with 20 queries.