bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Leroy  (Read 4340 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Leroy
« on: February 08, 2007, 09:42:56 PM »

Hello Leroy, um i just saw that you think that there is no biblical proof of hell , and i must say that you should be carefull how you preach Gods Word . It will not  re-turn to him void and right now you are making a mockery of it , im kindof wondering if your one of thoes false prophets its talks about in the new testamant , you know the Wolves in Sheeps Clothing. let me say this . i would be carefull how you try to use Gods Written Holy word cause if you cause one of his children to stumble this is what it says will happen in
Matthew 18:6      but whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in Me to stumble, it would be better for him to have a heavy millstone hung around his neck, and to be drowned in the depth of the sea.

so i would make sure that your facts are straight befour you start spewing lies that are not biblical !
--
Jeremy PHC [PPC]

Dear Jeremy of Many Letters:
Let me quote that verse correctly with which you were struggling:  "So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it" (Isa. 55:11).

Do we actually have such an example of  "that which God pleases?"  Yes, matter of fact, we do:

"...God our Saviour Who WILL [Gk: thelo--desire, please, pleasure] have ALL MEN TO BE SAVED, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth" (I Tim. 2:4).

Now then, God has STATED in I Tim. 2:4 what His desire and pleasure is, and in Isa. 55:11 He has clearly declared that what He has stated "OUT OF MY MOUTH IT SHALL NOT RETURN UNTO ME VOID, BUT IT SHALL ACCOMPLISH [SAVE ALL MEN] THAT WHICH I PLEASE..."

But you, Jeremy, you lying turkey, YOU are the one who denies God's word and YOU are the one who despises the Word of God in order to retain your pagan doctrine of torture in some pagan hellhole of eternal torture and gloat over the prospect that people like me will burn there forever.  But YOU, Jeremy, need to repent bitterly before your loving God and Maker for ever thinking such damnable heresy!  Your heart is not right with men or with God.
Sincerely,
Ray
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 22 queries.