bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Murderers?  (Read 6271 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Murderers?
« on: February 10, 2007, 11:47:54 PM »

Dear Ray,

Thank you for the website.  I have visited often to get clarity on difficult issues.  My friend and I were talking a few days ago about a rather painful event from her past.  There was this holiness minister that was brutally murdered in her own home.  The details of the murder are not really relevant to my question.  I understand from scripture that GOD hates those that shed innocent blood and laid down specific laws for their swift disposition.  I also understand that GOD laid down laws for those who accidentally commit murder.  Here’s my question:  Is it true that when a murder stands before HOLY GOD at judgment that they must receive forgiveness from their victim who will be standing there also before being granted access to eternal life?  (Assuming they had repented on earth and accepted by faith JESUS CHRIST as their SAVIOUR.)  Some sc ripture from Revelations states the blood of those who were killed was crying out to GOD how long will YOU wait to avenge us?  What about an ignorant unsaved woman that had a abortion?  If she repented and was forgiven by GOD, does she also have to live the remainder of her life dreading the day that she will have to stand before HOLY GOD and face that soul and ask for forgiveness?

I hope I made my question clear and I pray you will respond.  Thank You.

In HIS Service,

Elaine<><

Dear Elaine:

ALL REPENTED SIN WILL BE FORGIVEN. That is an absolute statement of Scriptural truth. However, it is also true that there is a sin that will not be forgiven in this age, and that is because that sin is NOT repented of. Such a person cannot and will not repent, because God will not GRANT them repentance. So if you or anyone has bitterly repented of ANY past sin, it will be forgiven, and they do not first need "approval" of any other human being.

God be with you,

Ray
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.032 seconds with 22 queries.