bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Brilliant  (Read 4191 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Brilliant
« on: February 11, 2007, 12:35:42 PM »

Dear Mr. Smith,

I have read all your installments and all I can say is PRAISE GOD! ! !    I praise God with all my heart, soul, mind, and stregth for the work that He is working in you!  I pray that God bless you a hundred fold.  You have been blessed by God with supreme knowledge, understanding and wisdom! You are absolutely brillant.  Your reasoning ability is superb!  You are an excellent teacher and I greatly appreciate all your labor in exposing the work of satan and revealing the truth of God. I'm currently 30 years old and I have learned more recently from bible-truths.com than I have ever learned growing up in a christian home and going to chruch ever since I can remember.

I continue to read and reread all the installments.  Each time I read them I understand more and more.  These exposés have been a real blessing to me.  God just keeps showing me more and more every time I read them.

Looking back, I now realize, by the spirit of God, just how much of a deceived and carnal christian I was, but now, God is tranforming me into a spiritual christian.  God is calling me out of the church of Babylon.  I see God and His plan for His creation so differently, now.  It's a wonderful realization.

I pray that God's will be done in your life and that God's will be done in earth as it is in heaven!

God bless you,

Todd 

Did you hear that: "brilliant."  The man said I am "brilliant," and don't you forget it. ;D ;)
Ray

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.044 seconds with 22 queries.