bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The Called  (Read 4417 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
The Called
« on: February 11, 2007, 12:36:25 PM »

Bro. Smith you got me to thinking, and so I did some research and I could not find anywhere in the Word where it says that all men are called. I find where the grace of God hath appeared unto all men, but that is not saying that all are called. He is indeed the Saviour of all men. So to be brief I found that there is indeed two groups of people. The called and those that have not been called. I tried very hard to prove that you were wrong and ended up proving that there really is no free choice, free will. I figured if I could prove that all was called then our response to that call would prove we had choice. It didn't happen. My pastor and the elders are having a fit and I could care less. Not one of them has given me concrete proof in the scripture and they can not answer my questions by scripture. I tried to show them that we are sinners by no choice of our own, that we were born dead in trespasses and sin with no say about it. If God does not open our eyes we wil l remain blind.Now I have taken the truth and I am sharing it with others who will listen and they don't like it. They can put up or shut up. Thanks again Ray for your site.

Ray

Wow! I love emails like this. Looks like they will mark you as a trouble-maker, heretic, or Satan inspiried before they will give you any straight Scriptural answers to your questions.
    God be with you,
    Ray
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 22 queries.